"Am I going to be an aunt?" She ask me confuse.

"Yes you will" I smile at her.

"Luna, Alpha need you in his office." Blake tell me bringing us our ice cream. I nod and give Lilly to him. I walk into the office to see Alex and his dad talking. They stop talking when they walk in and smile at me. I smile back and walk over to Alex.

"I'm going to leave you kids alone" Antony said. Alex pull me into him and on his lap.

"I miss you" he whisper in my ear making me tickle. I giggle and kiss him.

"I miss you too" I said softly.

"I have news" he said serious. "Hmmm" I hum for him to continue.

"We found Mark." He said making me jump up in shock.

"But he got lock up" Alex add.

"How you found him?" I feel my face start to pale.

"Our patrols found him sneaking in our front of our pack house and they attack him and lock him up" Alex explain rubbing my arm. I feel myself relax but still a little tense up.

"Where did you guys lock him up?"I ask curious

"We lock him up in an abandon house that on our territory. We called it the rouges house. That where we use to lock up rogues that come in to our territory. The house is guards carefully so don't worry" I nodded and suddenly the door open reveal a panicked Blake.

"Alpha, we under attack and Mark had escape." Blake and Alex shift to their wolf and run out to the front yards helping the pack. I saw Alec shift running to help their Alpha. I use my speed to run upstairs and get Lilly.

"You listen to me. You and the other kids run to the safe room. No matter what happen, you stay in their till me, Alec, or Alex come and get you ok?" I tell her grabbing the others kids and run to the safe room. She nod and I lock the door up and run upstair to the front yards.

I was going to jump in and help them but a faint smell stop me. A smell that I hate so much.

"Father." I said staring at him. He smirk at me and run to the wood. I growl and follow him. I stop at the middle of the wood to smell his scent and I see he hiding behind a tree. I grow and he walk out with his hand up and that stupid smirk on his face.

"You shouldn't of follow me daughter." He said in his sickly sweet voice.

"You attack my mate pack!" I scream back.

"Well your 'mate' shouldn't lock me up in that stupid house. How stupid of him thinking I can't escape that thing." He quote the word mate with his hand.

"What do you really want?" I ask straight to the point.

"He want to marry you." Mark said with his deep dark voice.

"Who is he?" I ask him scare of his answer. We suddenly hear sounds coming to us. I look over to Mark and he smirk at me. I suddenly feel light head.

"He coming to get his bride and he coming soon." It the last thing I hear before I feel my head hit the ground.

I wake up in my room with another headache. I hear the shower is on meaning Alex is taking a shower. I smirk and start walking to the bathroom. I slowly open the door making sure he not notice me and start stripping. I open the shower door to see he facing the other way and I smirk again. I jump on him and I hear him shriek. He turn around and I start laughing. He glare at me sternly but then it turn to a smile and then a smirk.

"That was not nice" he said walking slowly to me. I gulp and getting ready to run for the door but he already there blocking up my exit. I look at him pleadingly but he just shake his head. He pull me to him and start kissing my neck. I start moaning and we stay in the shower for an hour.