DERIOUS & D'NAI

hayyy @Nikyastar2014 this is your IMAGINE. hope you enjoy it

imagine.................

you were walking home from your dance class. it was a hot ass evening and you were wearing some black shorts and a black crop top that showed your sculpted shape and belly, you had your hair in a ponytail and some black supras. you looked dope. as you were walking out of the dance studio doors, you were thinking about your instructor derious. he is just so smexii and cool calm and collected. he's all what you like in a guy. and you were so infatuated with him. but you didn't know If he liked you back.

your p.o.v

"hey D'nai wait up." by the soft yet musky tone in voice I could tell it was my hugeeeee crush Derious. omg what to do what imma do . stay calm nai stay calm. " hey Derious what's gud?" I asked as he approached me face to face. at a perfect distance away. " ummm nothing really I was just lookin for you and they said you left." he smirked at me. "Oh? an What did you want?" I asked softly. " I wanted to asks you somethin ." he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets . "you kinda already did derious." I giggled a little as he stuck his tongue out at me. "wanna go out with me?" he asked bluntly. Omfg. derious just freaking asked me out. yesss. Damn I should answer him now lol. " a date with you? of course. but right now?" I asked calmly. "Naw later tonight" "well in that case let me give you my number" I took his phone and put my number and name in with a heart. "call me when your ready ." I smiled at him as he looked at his phone. "alright cutie ... Oh and dress in something sexy so I could see those beautiful curves." he whispered the last part in my ear. "o-ok " I chuckled.

I then continued my journey home with a big ass grin on my face . omfg I'm so Damn happy right now. as I made my way home I hopped in the shower and put on a white crop top army fatigue vest black short shorts my white docs and a white hippie head band. but fly ain't the word tho? hell yea it is. when I was done getting ready I had already texted him my address and shaunt so I was ready for his arrival. "DING DING DING" my doorbell rang . I walked slowly to the door. "who Is it?" I sang in a high tone. "it's derious" he sang back to me.

I let out a slight laugh as I opened the door. "I ain't know you cud saaang like that" he chuckled at me then he looked me up and down in awed. "Damn nai you look real good outta your sweaty clothes. "ummm wat ya said?" I asked with a attitude. "Oh shit nai my bad " he said in embarrassment. "it's cool.... but just to let you know..." I walked up to him wrapped my arms around his neck as he rest his hands on my hips. " you can make me sweat outta my clothes any time you want." he smirked and sighed. " you play too much GIRL d-damn gettin me all hot over here..... let's go nai . he whispered to me nervously.

that night you and derious went to dinner and he took you out to a party and dance with you all night. y'all went back to your place and made love. then y'all didn't just hook up y'all we're a couple..... the end