ROC ROYAL

IMAGINE.........

you and roc were at his junction house. he had a big old pool in his back yard that you just could not resist ......... and you had a body that roc couldn't resist.........

~on the couch~

-you and roc were chilling on the couch watching tv and you were laying ontop of him with your head on his chest watching the t.v-

roc: baby are you sleeping?

y/n: naw man im bored and your bad company *looking up at him*

roc: no im not . were cuddling that should be enough baby. *pecks her lips*

y/n: *sits up .so you are straddling him with your hands on his chest*

roc: *hold onto your waist* baby what are you doing?

y/n: why don't you like this position? *seductive voice*

roc: hell yeah I like it baby this position is a blessing *biting his bottom lip*

y/n: mmmhmmm I know you like it *leaning in and passionately kissing his lips. then you arch your back alittle and start to grind on roc slowly*

roc: *moaning in you mouth and pulling your hips into his and starts grinding slowly*

y/n: *goes down to his neck and kisses from the side of it to the back of his neck where his sweet spot was and began to suck on it leaving a hickie*

-all roc did was moan in your mouth and grab that @$$ of yours. it turned you on sooo much then his phone rang. it was indeed his mama asking him a whole bunch of questions. you hated it when she did that but it was his mom . it would have been disrespectful to stop him so you hopped off of him and went upstairs.

roc: hold on mama.... babe where you goin?

y/n: upstairs *storms off*

roc: ughh.. hello mom.....

-after you stormed upstairs you decided that you wanted to go in the pool to cool down. then you changed into a sexy one piece that had slits in the back and at the navel and the chest area. then you took your sunglasses and a towel then slipped on your slippers and went downstairs. when you walked past roc to go out the back door he was still on the phone . when he was staring at your @$$ while you were turned from him you stuck the middle finger up in the air.

~in the pool~

roc: baby is there room in there for two?

y/n: you do see this big ass pool right? *rude tone*

roc: baby are you still mad that I stopped our little sex on the couch thing because of my mom?

y/n: no im mad about that bird on your roof.... yes roc im mad about that! you always let her interrupt our time you was on the phone for a godamn hour.

roc; im sorry baby *swims to you with his arms out*baby come here *wraps his arms around your waist holding you so close*

y/n: turns your face away* no

roc: *lifts up your chin gently and kisses you*

-you then wrapped your legs around his waist. by then his head was already in your neck kissing on your sweet spot making you moan like crazy. then as you know that moan turned him on and roczilla was floating in the water touching your thigh-

roc: baby lets take this inside.

y/n: *closing your eyes enjoying every minute of roc kissing your neck* who roczilla?

roc: yes baby lets take roczilla inside

y/n: but im not having sex with you in the pool *opening your eyes looking at roc with a 'nigga you funny' face*

roc: I know but I am gonna tear that @$$ up on that bed so lets go sexy *biting his lip*

.................................................................................