Make Up

ROC ROYAL

" uhhm hey Roc its me Y/n i know you mad but i really need you to call me back we need to solve this shit" sighing as you hang up , your heart aches as you can't help but imagine the foul things your man is saying about your last argument.

All you wanna do is love him up and make him forget , but he can't seem to get over a silly little Facebook post you did the other day .

" China he dead ass won't answer but he's most def active on Facebook like what the hell could he possibly be doing?" you cry to your best friend china.

China haaaates Roc but she supports you one hundred percent in whatever you do or wanna do with him . even though she'd rather him die lol

" probably fucking another bitch " she boringly types away at her phone, probably talking to her man.

"look you know what i'm tired of waiting like i'm boutta go over to his house" you go grab your sneakers and head out of the door as china yells after you

" you one crazy hoe but i'm coming just in case he is fucking another bitch" china follows snickers as she grabs her shoes too.

" nah china i got this i'm going by myself, he gonna hear me today son " you was just really tired of not knowing where you stand with him, guess its now or never right

@  30 minute drive

As you knock on his door your heart just starts beating faster and faster. you don't know what to expect and you don't even care you just wanna see him really badly 

" ROC open the door pleaseeee" you yell and cry from the outside.

but as you knocked again you noticed that the door was kinda cracked open. without a second thought you twisted the door knob and the door opened up. 

" Hello?? Roc you home?" you walked in and the whole house was silent , but you could only hear the static of the tv over and over. Then you walked towards Rocs room door which was shut. and that's where the tv static noise was coming form.

" Roc baby you in there?" you said softly as you opened the door..

The sight you saw almost broke your heart , Roc was curled up in a ball on the bed with the sheets over him . you could see his shallow breathing as you got closer to the bed it looked like he was crying .

" oh my baby" you sobbed as you rubbed his back and sat on his bed.

then as you touched him his breathing stopped. he slowly rose from under the sheets and sat up with his back towards you 

" What are you doing here Y/N" his raspy voice softly asked

" I-I miss you Roc and im sorry for what i did , i didn't want to hurt you baby i just wanna love you i-"

" Then leave Y/n" he interrupted 

you didn't wanna leave you wanted to love him to make him feel good , for him to love you again . your next move shocked him completely .

" i said lea--" he shuddered as you kissed the back of his neck

you continued your assault as you moved upwards showering his neck with kissed all the way up to his ears . 

" I'm sorry baby " all roc could do was moan in response. he tilted his head to the side so that you could have more access . then your hands began to idle. they rode up and down his shoulders down to his lower back and around to the front of his torso where his fit stomach layed. then they went all the way up to his chisled chest.