Ch. 7: Feeling Free

*Thursday*

"Juju bean wake up" Chase said.

(I got up and groaned but I got up)

"Get ready there is breakfast on the table, Jase and I will be taking you to school but we have to work so we'll send one of our security guard's his name is big Sal" Chase said.

"Ok" I said.

(I walked to the bathroom and it was nice; it was a shower on the left and a nice size tub on the right, I decided to take a quick shower. I got out and dried myself off; I walked back into the room and threw on some skinny jeans, long sleeve, and combat boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out; Jase was sitting at the table in a grey suit drinking coffee, while Chase was on his phone in a plain t-shirt and jeans)

"What's wrong" Jace said.

(I shook my head and sat down and started eating)

"It's just you two seem to switch, I mean Jace you use to hate being serious and having responsibilities and Chase use to be the responsible one now he's more care free it seems you two switched" I said.

(They chuckled)

"Well college help me to take more responsibility and helped Chase not to be so uptight and have fun" Jace said.

"I wasn't uptight" Chase said. (Offended)

"Oh please it was like you had a stick up your ass until I took you to a couple of parties" Jace said. (Smirking)

(I almost spit out my orange juice laughing; Chase glared at Jace)

"Whatever" Chase said. (Pouting)

(I was done eat)

"Ah there's the brothers I know" I teased.

"Oh um Julia here is a new phone; I put Chase and I number and all your other number's in your phone oh and we will talk about who this Tyler person is" Jace said.

(I nodded; I took the phone and put it in my pocket, Chase gave me a platinum card I looked at him)

"Just in case you want to go out with your friends" Chase said.

(I hugged both them)

"Thanks you guys" I said.

"You're welcome" They both said.

(We left and went down to the car; the ride to school was silent but I didn't mind, I was so caught in my thoughts that I didn't realize we were there)

"Try to have a good day" Chase said.

"You two" I said.

(I got out and I saw Tyler coming out of his car I sighed "Time to apologize and hopefully he's not too mad" I thought; I walked up to him)

"Hi" I said. (Quietly)

(Tyler didn't say anything; he just pulled me into a hug and I felt more relaxed)

"I forgive you Juju bean" Tyler said.

(I pulled out of the hug and smiled at him but mine dropped)

"Do you think Talia would forgive me" I asked.

"I thinking she would" I heard her voice.

(I turned around and saw Talia smiling; with Jason standing next to her, I hugged her)

"Thank you, both of you" I said.

(We walked into school)

"Julia can I ask you something and I won't bring it up again if you don't want to talk about it" Talia said.