22: TO THE PUBLIC

Mulai dari awal

"I was talking with Frank and Drew." He says walking up to me and kissing my forehead. I smile.

Jacob picks up my things for me and we both walk down the stairs to meet Frank and Andrew.

"Well, we are going now." I say to the both of them. Andrew walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"Please be safe. Call me when you get there." He says as he kisses my forehead.

"Dad." I say as I let go of my embrace with Andrew to give a hug to Frank.

"I love you." He says as he hugs me back. I smile.

"I love you too, dad." I say.

Jacob exchanges goodbyes with Frank and Andrew before we both walk out of the house and head to the car. He puts my bags into the trunk of his car. We both get into the car and buckle our seatbelts.

"I'm so excited." I say, smiling.

"Me too." He says as he looks at me.

+

"Yes Drew, we are here now and everything looks good." I say into my phone.

"Andrew, I promise everything is good. We'll keep the doors locked at all times and I'll call you if I need anything." I continue.

"Alright, bye bye." I say before hanging up. Jacob looks at me.

"What?" I say as I laugh.

"He always thinks the worse things." Jacob says as he sits on the couch. I nod.

"I can't blame him, though." I say remembering how it was the night my mom didn't come home.

"Yeah." He says as he exhales.

Jacob and I arrived not that long ago. We unpacked our things in our room and I took pictures of the cabin and sent it to Loren and Luna as I promised them. I mean this place is insane. It's literally in the middle of the woods. The cabin is so modern, yet so old at the same time and the whole house is practically all windows. I love it. There's a jacuzzi outside as well which I will be going into at some point. Jacob and I are only here for four days so we have to make the most of it.

"Since it's our first night, I was thinking we do something relaxing and then tomorrow we'll start the fun stuff." Jacob says fiddling with my fingers. I smile.

"Sounds perfect." I say, smiling.

"We can order some pizza, drink wine, watch a funny movie, and we can play jenga." He says getting excited. I laugh.

"What?" He asks as he gets embarrassed.

"Nothing. Your cute." I say in awe. He smiles.

"Happy anniversary, babe." He says leaning in for a kiss. I kiss him.

Life couldn't be more perfect.

"Before we start doing all that, I was actually thinking about doing something and i've wanted to for a while but I want to go public." He says as I make a confused look on my face.