"Yes, we are mates now can we just eat." I said with a grin on my face.  My mother shot out of her chair and gave me a bear hug.  My dad came and hugged our embraced figures.  Shandra came and  hugged Nick and I.

"Ok, who's ready to eat?" He asked the table.

***Nick***

'Damn Nick, you got so lucky.' Chris's voice rang in my head.

'I had dibs!' whined Ken.

'No I won the dibs fight.' Drake argued back.

'No I did.'

'No I did.'

'Congrats.' Shaun told me. I nodded to him.

The eldest set of twins continued their arguement and I went all Alpha on them. 'Will you two shut it!  It doesn't matter who had dibs, no one had controll of what happened.' I said.  They looked at me and I just glared at them.

'Any way congrats on the score.' nearly all my brothers said.

'Thanks.'

'She's very sexy mind if I tap that before you do the mating ceremony?'  Drake asked.  I glared at him but before I could answer a diferent voice interrupted me.

'Fuck off Drake.  It's not gonna happen.'  Nikki put in.  She was looking at Drake and he looked sligtly put down and embarrassed.  'You guys might wanna watch the thoughts cause I can hear everything you say remember?'  Nikki said.

'How can you do that again?' Jimmy asked.

'You know the ledgend of the Purple Lightning wolf?'

'Yeah.'

'Well I'm it.  And if any of you try something with me I will make sure you can never reproduce and have your own pups.'  Ouch that hurt just thinking about it.

'Ok.' All my brothers said with nervous looks on their faces.  I smiled at Nikki.

'You too Nick.' She said and looked away.

'OOOOO! She told you.'  Chris and Tanner said.

'Shut up.  She's my mate so she can't resist me for long.' I said smirking.

'Don't be so sure of that.' She winked at me and then I had the wind knocked out of me by her elbow.

"Mmmmph." I groaned out loud.  All my brothers laughed.  I sat there trying to get my breath back, I'm pretty sure she cracked a rib but it was already healing.  She didn't even flex her muscled arms.  Damn, she is strong.

"We need to talk." She stated.

"Ok." I said kinda still winded.  She laughed.

"Sorry, but you earned it." We got up and walked out to the woods.

"So what do we need to talk about?"

"Our mating ceremony.  Do you want this.  Cause I do."

"Of course I do.  I've known this since we were little." I admitted.  She looked at me strangly.

"Oh. Okay so we can start it today if you want."  Wait was she saying she wanted to be mates immediatly, she does realize that means we have to make love right?  Wow, I really do love her more than anyone.  More than my girlfriend Rachael.  Oh shit, Rachael, she's gonna be pissed.  I hope she doesn't try and fight Nikki, she would get herself killed.  I mean come on what is a normal she wolf gonna do to hte all mighty Purple Lightning wolf. 

I looked into Nikki's beautiful prple eyes and leaned in and kissed her with so much passion.  I felt her lips on mine and every move they made, caused sparks to go off between us.  I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her up against a tree.  I touched her bottom lip with my tounge demanding entry.  She teased me and shook her head.  She opened her mouth to breath and I slipped my touge into her mouth.  She is an amazing kisser.   I felt her shiver with pleasure and she moaned which resulted in me growling with pleasure.  It just turned her on more.  Her hands were running up my well sculpted chest.

"Nick?"  I snapped my head up and saw Rachael eyes wide.  She began shaking with anger.

"Rachael let me explain-"

"I am not just gonna stand here and let you explain what your doing with your little whore behind my back."

"Pl-" I began but it was Nikki that cut me off.

"Who are you to be calling your future Alpha a whore?" She snapped. I could feel the anger radiating from both girls but I could tell Nikki was in more controll.

"Please just hear me out.  Don't pick a fight." But at that moment Rachael transformed into her chocolate brown wolf with the same amber eyes her human possessed.  She lunged for Nikki.  Nikki just stood there looking bored.  She dodged the attack with ease.  She jumped onto Rachael and pinned her.

"I suggest you back down and let us explain or you might just end up killed.  Trust me you don't want a fight with me.  You won't win." I watched as Rachael slowly changed into her human and Nikki get off her.

"What the hell is going on Nick." Sighed Rachael.  How do I tell my girlfriend that I found my mate only moments ago.  This is gonna be hell.

"Well..." I began.