Chapter 12 No Way!!!!

Start from the beginning

" How did you know that? " He asked, confused.

" You forgot? On the first day of school, you said that you'll join the boys basket ball team. Remember? " I asked.

" Yeah... " He replied.

" Well, a few weeks ago, I was thinking of joining a club and I saw the paper that had the names of the boys that made it on the basketball team. And I saw your name on it and it also said, that you were the captain. " Now let's see if you can beat that now Captain Fire Breath! BOOM!!!! 

" I see, I see. Fine, you win. " He said. Then I smiled.

That makes another point for me! =)

Natsu's P.O.V

Today after school, I have to go with my dad to meet with this girl. And the worst thing is, is that I have to date her for the rest of my high-school life. My dad says that I already know her, but who is she? I guess I'll just have to find out after school and when I meet her and her dad. 

~After School~

After school, dad picked me up and took me to the girl's house. Actually let me rephrase that, I meant...mansion...

Then a maid approached us and asked, " Are you Mr.Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel? "

" Yes. " Dad said, as I nodded.

" Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Heartfilia Mansion. "  Wait, did she just say, " The Heartfilia Mansion "? 

~Flashback~ (On His First Day Of School)

" Hi! I'm Lucy Heartfilia! Your name is Natsu, right? Nice to meet ya! " She said, smiling and holding her hand out.

~Back To The Present~

Don't tell me that it's Lucy!

" You may come in. " She said as she opened the door.

" Thank you. " I said, as me and dad walked in.

" Your welcome, and please wait in the living room. " She said, as she closed the door behind us.

The place was pretty fancy, clean, neat and pretty. Then me and dad headed to the living room. And we both sat on the couch waiting for them. My heart was beating so fast. I'm nervous and scared at the same time. I wonder who she is. But now that I think of it, it might be Lucy. Hopefully not.

Then a man came up to us and said, " Sorry for the wait. "

" No, no. It's okay. Me and my son just got here. " Dad replied.

" Is that so? If your wondering where my daughter is, she'll be coming down anytime soon. Don't worry. " He said. 

Lucy's P.O.V

I have no idea why my dad wants me to dress all pretty and fancy. I just met him. Or I already did. Anyways, I'm wearing a pink fancy dress. He even told me to wear some jewelry. I was wearing a pretty necklace and earrings. But, I still don't understand why do I have to dress up so fancy like this. 

" Honey, please come down! The guests are here! " Dad yelled.

" Okay! Coming! " I yelled, as I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. This is it. This is the end for me. =(

Natsu's P.O.V

" And here she comes! My princess, also known as my daughter...Lucy! " He said. Wait, did he just say Lucy?! Then I looked up to see if it really was Lucy. And he wasn't lying. It really was Lucy. She looked really pretty. My face started heating up. Don't think about it! Your both rivals!

But for some reason, I can't stop looking at her...

Why is that? 

Lucy's P.O.V

As I walked downstairs, I saw Natsu. So he is the one that I have to date for the rest of my high-school life. I knew that it would be him. I knew it from the start. 

" See, I told you that you already knew him. Did you think I was joking? " Dad asked me.

" So I guess you weren't joking when you said that. " I replied. Then Natsu stood up and walked over to me and said, " Hi, Lucy... "

That's the first time I ever heard him say my name, again. I smiled and said, " Hi, Natsu. "

" As you know. That both of you will pretend to be dating for the rest of your school lives. But do you two know the reason why? " Mr.Dragneel asked, as he was standing beside my dad.

" No, why? " Captain Fire Breath asked. I mean...Natsu.

" Because, lately we heard that both of you were rivals and that you two weren't getting along. So me and Natsu's dad thought of the idea, that you two will have to be pretending to date for the rest of your high-school lives. " Dad explained.

" I don't understand. Why are you doing this? " I asked.

" We want you too to be friends again. " Dad replied.

" Like that's gonna happen. " Natsu said.

" I agree. " I replied.

" Also, starting next week, you two will start dating. Okay? " Dad asked both of us. 

" Hai. (yes) " Me and Natsu said at the same time. Then we looked at each other, and then we both looked away.

" I'm glad that we all agree to this. C'mon let's go home, Natsu. " Mr.Dragneel said, leaving the room.

Then he followed him and before he left, he said to me, " Bye, see ya tomorrow...Lucy... "

" Bye...Natsu... " He smiled and he left.

" I'm sure that you two will be friends again. " Dad said, as I walked up the stairs.

And in the middle of the stairs, I said, " Things won't go back the way it was before...because I was the who made this horrible mess. And stop trying to help me, when you know that you'll always make things worse. " Then I continued walking up the stairs.

I don't need his help. I can deal with this on my own. I know I can...

~Chapter 13 - The Thing's That I Didn't Expect - Preview~

I never thought this was ever gonna happen to me...but it did. And I guess that have to accept it. If this is the only way to get me and Natsu back together...then so be it.