Chapter 2

Thank you all for reading this book adding it to your reading lists, voting and commenting on my book the first six chapters are dedicated to you! I was going to put all your names here but it would need a page all its own but because I'm so thankful once the sixth chapter is up i Will have a dedication page for you guys!

Cirra_jewels

♡~♡

Chapter 2

------------

Later that day

Serena prov

---------------

"Luna!" I yell

"Serena what Is it now." She says calmly my hands slide from a cross position and down to my knees. My body trembles while my hands shack in believably. "What's wrong kiddo?"she asks worriedly.

She leaps onto the bed. Sits down letting her eyes dagger threw me.

I push myself closer to the end of the bed so my feet can dangle off."Luna" I start "I'm not going to be home to tonight." I state. Luna looks at me puzzled but mom walks in.

"Serena supers on the table."

"I'll be down in a second."

"Okay sweet heart."

Then she's she leaves gently closing the door behind her. Luna looks at me again. "Why won't you be here?" Questioned Luna her eyes blinking in controllably to the next words I have to say.

Yet again I try to explain why I won't be home. "Luna there was a voice in my hea- Luna please let me finish." Luna's mouth draws to a close. "She said "she could be lying . She might even know how to find out where sailor Epona is." I stated "she told me to go to the moon kingdom tonight. I know this could be a trap but it's a risk I'm willing to take if it means that earth and the rest of the universe is safe."

Luna just looks at me I can see a hint of a smile. " Serena your turning into a real Queen you know that. What I mean is you've grown up and you are willing to go to the moon to face off with someone you have no idea about. I'm proud of you. Oh! Did you tell the other sailor scouts this yet?" Questioned Luna.

My fingers started to twitch again. I apologies before I even start. " I'm sorry but I can't tell them, she said to come alone or she won't come out." I state. Luna just looks at me she sits as if she's thinking if something. "Luna what is it?" I ask but she doesn't say anything. She jumps off the bed and scurries away after opening the door again.

What could Luna be thinking? She's not gone to tell anyone is she? Oh! I hope not! But maybe I should tell one more person. "Serena you coming down for dinner?!" Moms voice interrupts my train of thought..

"Yea!" I rush down the stairs as fast as possible. "I'm here! I had to finish... My homework?!" I say unsure of my own words.

Daddy looks at me, he is sitting at the head of the table. "You? Study? Your kidding right? Amy must be a better influence then I thought." Really dad?! Really he couldn't wait until later to poke fun? Grr!

"Serena? Is something wrong? Your not your self." Asks mom worried. I don't mean for her to worry but I have to do this! "I'm sorry but I- I have to go. My friends are waiting and I'll eat when I come back home." I say before rushing out the door before I hear anything else except "Serena wait-!"

..............

Darien's house -

"Knock" "knock" I hear foot steps walk toward the door and then the door "who is it?." Asks a very manly voice who jut so happens to be Darien.

"Darien it's me, Serena." I sing. The door noob slowly twists and opens. Something looked odd about Darien his hair is all shaggy and looks a little lighter then his normal black hair. Also he wears a plain navy blue jeans with a white t-shirt. Darien's beautiful blue eyes looked at me. "Why are you here Serena?"

"We'll I- do you not want me here?"

His eyes went huge as he try's to speak "...No Serena I'm glad to see you but-"

I cut him off "but it's late at night? Yea I got that but this is important." My hand rests upon the doorway. Darien steps back and I slowly walk in. I stroll over to the coach while Darien walks into the kitchen. What am I going to say? Or how will I even be able to explain? My fingers twitch as I'm in thought. A clink hits the table and my eyes slowly drift up to see what the noise is about. A pink mug that looks to have hot chocolate with marshmallows inside. "Thank you Darien..." He lays his down on the table to and raps his right arm around me.

"Serena what do you have to tell me?" Asks Darien as I reached for the hot chocolate. "well... Darien I... I have to go to the moon tonight." i say as convenceing as possible.

I don't think Darien is buying it though because his face is full if saspechion along with cureasty. " I have to go because i might be needed there...but i'm not sure who called me."

"i'll go with you." he says but he can't go with me, this is something he can't help with. i reach out to his hands placeing them together with mine my eyes gaze into his eyes. " what's wrong he asks.

I try to swallow the words down but it doesn't work. "Darien..." I start "you can't come with me... This is something I have to do on my own. I hope you understand. I decided to tell you because I felt you needed to know but don't tell anyone else. Promise?"

He's eyes shimmered in shallow. "Serena..."

I interrupt him "I'm sorry... I have to go."

I leap of the coach and disappear out of his sight for a moment. The walls tinted light baby blue, photos of me and him together... Rini and with all are friends to. I take in the moment for it might be the last time I ever lay eyes on it. How could I ever be so... So me. I was a cry baby, a cults and an emotional eater... What am I thinking I always eat. I can't believe it's been over four years since we last transformed. It's kinda weird just relaxing and living like a normal girl again. "Darien?"

"Yes Serena?" He asked un shore of my presence.

"I was just wondering... Would you like to go with me? I'm sure what ever it is that's coming this way has something to do with the voice I heard. You can't go with me the whole way but it would be nice if you could see me off." He frowned at me. His arms wrapping around my shoulder and holding me tightly.

"Of course my darling" he whispered.

With that we headed out to a near by park.