Chapter 1

So anyone reading this I would just like to say thank you! But not just that, I'm writing a new book I finally got some inspiration so I plan to rewrite some of the old scenes and make them way better 💖💖💖
-------------------------------------

By a far off planet on the outside of Neptune was a shimmering brilliantly golden light. Protected by the moon Kingdom, a new star was born. This wasn't just any star, it was the star that held the Garden of Dreams. In this star there was a beautiful little girl who was perfect in every way possible, she had Brilliant blue eyes, silver hair that was past her waist in pig tales and the cutest button nose. She was just like a falling angel coming to bring news of life and imagination.

Serena Pov

--------------

"Daren, hurry up!"

"Serena you're quiet capable to walk there by your self"

"But, I don't know where They are holding the meeting!"

Daren didn't reply, whats wrong with him! gosh he makes me so agitated! "Serena the meetings crowns, which you would have known if you listened1 to luna. So I think your quite capable of getting there on your own." Said Daren smirking he pulled me close and leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead. He then walked away and strolled into the kitchen with out saying another word about the conversation piece. God this was annoying, he's been different ever sense he came back from College He grows farther and farther every day, it feels as if i was being pulled away from my future prince. " whats wrong Serena?" from the look on his face it looked genuine but always can be deceived.

"Daren ever since you came back from college you've acted different then the normal you!" he seemed to take anger that was forced out of my mouth. He didn't seem to get angry back though but he seemed a little agitated.

"I can explain and I will but me, Artemis and luna decided to wait tell the next scout meeting to say anything."

"well come with me then, we are having a meeting at crowns in the basement."

He looked even more annoyed but he gave up and nodded his head. "Daren i'm sorry, we should be happy that there is no more enemies to bet but I cant seem but feel an emptiness in my heart that won't let me feel that peace. Maybe its telling me that there is another enemy approaching us but i can't tell." and with that are conversation ended tell we hit crowns... not literally, I might be clumsy but I'm not that clumsy.

once we reached the arcade I heard Darien taken in a deep breath. "whats wrong?" he just looked at me and sighed "Darien what ever you have to say, say it."

He looked at me with his loving smile and his ocean blue eyes. I never noticed how beautiful and long his black hair really was. Anyways He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. " its nothing Serena, i'm just worried about this new possible Evil we have coming here to earth." he said, his face grew worried so i just snuggled into his arms and smiled. '' you know its going to be alright, the sailor scouts will save us from them." said me Serena all perky. He game me a week smile and I know he's worried I am to but I don't see the point in worrying evil will alway be there no matter what. I know run on sentence right? Anyways I grab hold of his arm and drag him into Crowns.

----------

We all sit around a table, me, Darien, Mina, lita, and Trista on one side. Michelle,Amy, Hotaru, Raye and Amara on the other side. Luna and Artemis sit in the middle of the table, a soft glimmer brightly. "We have called all you scouts here for one reason and one reason only."said Luna pausing to make sure every one was listening... Making sure I was listening. She can be a real Dino some times! "There has been a new discovery, Me and Artemis looked into the bright light just off of Neptune. The astronomers said it was a star of some sort and where afraid that their wrong." She paused again making sure everyone understudy but when she stopped she looked directly at me. "Darien made a theory that the new Enemy's are approaching Earth meaning you All need to keep an eye on things around here."