Chapter 12 STUMBLING INTO A VAMPIRE

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I looked at him sincerely.

“Tell you wha . . .” Then he stopped and his confused look went to shock and then sad, “You caught them.”

“Yeah,” I whimpered.

“You wouldn’t have believed me . . . I was pretty sure you hated me,” He replied.

“I don’t hate you, Quincy,” I looked at him seriously.

“Really?” He smirked.

“I never did . . . I was simply annoyed by you,” I replied.

“And why is that?” He kept his smirk strong and sexy as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“I felt like you were only trying to get into my pants,” I said honestly.

“Well, can you blame me? Or any other guy in our school. I mean you’re hot, but you are not a ditz . . . that’s hard to find that at our school,” He smirked.

“You’re a real charmer, Quincy,” I rolled my eyes.

“I am not trying to my charming,” He rolled his eyes too, “I am simply telling the truth. I can be charming if you want me to,” He smirked leaning into me.

Oh God, if I sleep with him . . . I am just so emotional, I feel like I am using him. He is just so damn hot.

I smirked back, “How would you be charming?” I asked.

“Simple,” He breathed in my ear as he placed a hand on my knee. He nibbled on my ear and then trailed kissed down my neck as he moved his hand up my thigh.

“Oh, I see,” I moaned as he pushed me on to my back so he was on top of me.

He chuckled as I moved my hands under his shirt and pushed it up over his head. I pushed him back and rolled him over so I was straddling him. He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me and I pulled my tank top over my head revealing my red lacy bra. Okay, I did not wear that on purpose . . . it was the only clean bra I had. I really need to do the laundry, I just haven’t had time.

He rolled me so I was underneath him again.

“That’s hot,” He smirked at my bra.

“I know,” I smirked back. I moved my lips to his kissed him. He moved his lips expertly against mine, opening my mouth so he press his tongue against mine. I moaned as he moved his hands down my sides and pulled my shorts down. I kicked them off and then I moved my hands to his jeans undoing them and then sliding them off of his hips. He kicked them off as he undid my bra sliding it off and throwing it to the side.

He removed his lips from mine and I was feeling light headed. He trailed kisses down my neck all the way to my nipple.