Imagine: 3

Hello! Here are the things for Your Name and shtuff

(Y/N): Your name
(Y/L/N): Your Last Name
(Y/E/C): Your Eye Color

This is also set in November of 2015 so yeah
Enjoy c:

*******************************

You loved fall, especially November for Thanksgiving ^•^

It was the week before Thanksgiving and your mum called you.

M= mum
Y= you

Y: hey mum

M: hello (Y/N) I'm calling to tell you that I invited this nice family over for thanksgiving this year.

Y: oh, that's nice. How many?

M: there's my new coworker, her husband and their son. He looked to be around your age. Mid-20's

Y: Okay, thanks mum

M: You're welcome sweetie, see you next week! 2pm right?

Y: Yup, see you then

You hung up the phone and got your tub of Death by Chocolate ice cream out of the freezer. You wanted to watch Finding Nemo (aye its my fav), so you did.

----------------------------------------

The rest of the week consisted of work, a weekend of going to the mall with your friends, and more work.

You fortunately got Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off to spend TG with your family, which was nice of your super strict boss.

On thanksgiving, you arrived a bit late- 2:38pm to be exact.

*knock knock*

"Go ahead and come in! Its open!" You heard your mother's voice from inside.

You walked in to see an unfamiliar woman and man in your living room with your dad.

"(Y/N)! Good to see you!" Your dad exclaimed as here came up to hug you.

"Hi dad. Good to see you too" You replied hugging him back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. (Y/N) this is Dan, and Margret. Dan, Margret, this is my daughter, (Y/N)" Your dad smiled as he introduced the three of you. (Tbh I don't know Jack's parents' real names so I put two names I thought sounded good together in)