Imagine: 2 (Part 2)

Recap Part 1: You opened the door to find (Y/F/N) with only her undergarments on, and was straddling Jack on the bed, who was only in his boxers.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL (Y/F/N)??? YOU CALLED IN SICK SO I CAN LEAVE AND FOR YOU TO COME HERE AND DO THIS SHIT WITH HIM??" You yelled at her, furious at what she and the one you loved had done.

Jack spoke up, "(Y/N), calm do-"

"AND YOU," You turned to Jack, "HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON??"

"(Y/N), please, let me expla-" Jack got cut off once again, this time by (Y/F/N).

"Oh, not long," she said "five months? I think that's it"

"(Y/F/N) shut up" Jack whispered

"FIVE MONTHS??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BOTH OF YOU" You couldn't take it anymore, you had to leave. "I'm leaving"

"What?? No please don't leave. I-I love you" Jack pleaded with tears in his eyes.

"Doesn't seem like it. Why don't you go back to the bitch back there and finish what you two were doing" you spat, getting your clothes and putting them in a duffle bag.

"No! Please (Y/N) please don't leave" He begged, tears coming down, "I'll do anything! Anything!!! Just please don't leave me."

"No. I thought this relationship was just between us two, not with her." You started "I thought you only truly loved me-"

"I do truly love you" Jack interrupted.

"Not for the past five months. You know what we would do each time you would leave for work or something? We'd do all sorts of stuff such as making out, and taking off our clothes without disconnecting our lips" (Y/F/N) started.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and leave?" You barked at her. She first put on her clothes and then left, leaving you and Jack alone in the room.

"(Y/N) please don't go, please don't" Jack said, breaking the silence.

"No, I'm leaving and we. are. done." You replied in a monotone voice.

"What? No! Please (Y/N), please think about it. I'll give you space, just don't leave. Please don't leave" He exclaimed

"You said that already" You pointed out, grabbing your duffle bag and walking out of the bedroom.

"Please don't leave. I need you here, I can't live without you." Jack pleaded, following you down the long hallway to the front door. "Please stay" he whispered, barely audible.

"Too late" you replied walking out through the door "I just did" and with that you walked off leaving Jack in a crying mess at the front door.

*******************************

*Jack's P.O.V.*

It's been four months

Four months without (Y/N).

I haven't heard from her.

I talked to her boss at the bookstore.

He told me she moved.

To America.

My fans know some things up.
They've been trying to cheer me up, which they have, but I just can't get over how I lost (Y/N).

Mark wants me to come over to America.
I guess it can help me try to find (Y/N).

I'll go.

*****************************

*Your P.O.V.*

You've lived here in Anaheim California the past couple of months to get away from him and (Y/F/N). Well, she's your ex best friend now. He's probably doing it with her now. Oh well

You've been doing pretty good surprisingly. You got hired at Disney Land. Yay! Its a good paying job, and you get to meet all kinds of people.

Today you are doing the merry-go-round next to the Mad Hatters shop. You see that there is A LOT of crying kids who don't wanna get off the ride.

"Hello, do you have your wristbands to ride?" You say to a mother with her twin daughters. She shows you the wristbands they all have, and you let them in.

After ten more kids with their parents get on, you start the five minute ride. You see a bunch more people line up as it's just after lunch time.

That's when you saw him. After four months, you never thought you would see him again.

"(Y/N)?"

----------------------------------------------

Heyoooo. I'm baaaaaack.

A bit of a cliffhanger there :P
#sorrynotsorry

Welp, Im doing pretty good at the moment, kinda sad, but good.

What about you guys? How are ya?

I'm probably gonna post the next imagine, then the next part for this one (so like I'm gonna post I3 then I2p3) but I will be updating on Mondays for now on since Tuesdays are pretty busy now.

I think that's it. See you guys next week :D

-Jules <3