"He likes you Tasha!,and you're not a guineas in everything.No offence but you're dumb enough to not notice!",she sighed.
"You pretty much offended me the time you mentioned how I was a nerdy nerd and why would he pick me out of all people!",I laughed.
"Truth hurts baby girl!",she went over to the kitchen.
"I would follow you like I do but due to my aching ankle I can't, sorry!",I yelled after her.

"Get your sorry nerdy ass in here!",she exclaimed.
"Ouch,and I'm referring to your words and not the pain just so you know!",I sat on the bar stool.
"Shut up,I'm starving!",she coughed.
"Fresh pie on the fridge.Hey Q, that stuff you said even though it stung,it really means a lot to know someone still cares about me even though I'm wrong!",I raised my voice on the last part as I heard mom rushing down the stairs.

"Hey,I've listened to your lousy fairytales but I cared much to try and make them reality!",she sighed and kissed me on the forehead since I never saw her when I came from school and she high fived Q.
"And you've done a great job at that!",I exclaimed picking up my phone from where I left it earlier.
"Thanks sweetie!",she yelled as she went up the stairs again.
"Being sarcastic!",I yelled after her and looked at my pie eating friend.

"Just so you know,I said that as a sister and not a friend,friends don't say that stuff!",she sighed as we erupted in laughter.
"I'll be home late,please prepare dinner and take care of Justin,I love you!",mom rushed downstairs again and the doorbell rang seconds later and Mitchell said hi and they rushed off,God knows to where.
"So!,you haven't said anything about Alex,how do you feel", she sighed pretending to be a therapist an annoying one if I may add.

"Speaking of the devil!",I exclaimed as I showed Q my new massage from Alex.

Outside!
-Alex

"See that's what I'm talking about!,now go outside!",she yelled excitedly.
Taking a huge deep breath I slightly open the door and there he was next to his car on the side way.
He looked flat and not that jerky and smirky he usually is.
Limping painfully I try to meet him halfway.

"Hey!", he was nervous.
Goodness gracious,Alex is nervous
"What do you want!",I asked calmly.
He gestured for us to sit down near the road.
"Look about what happened today!",he stopped.
"In which time zone,at lunch when you acted like a jerk or the time when you humiliated me in front of the whole school!?",I sighed.

"I'm sorry,I really am and I'm not the apologising type but I really am sorry!",he apologised.
HE APOLOGISED!!.
"Cool!",I tried to act normal.
"Cool as in what?!",he suddenly asked.
He caught me off guard with his  question.
"Huh!",I asked again hoping that he could answer himself.
"Are we cool as in you forgive me?", he looked at me.

"Why me!?",I found myself asking again.
"Huh!",he did the same trick.
"Why the sudden interest in me!?,And the truth this time.",I explained.
"Maybe it's too early to say this but...!",he was going to say it.
I'm overeating,he doesn't like me, he doesn't even know me.
"You're the first girl I ever talked to,I mean a normal conversation without any flirting or that kind of stuff and I really don't want to lose that.If you haven't noticed I like being around you,you bring out Alex.Whom I've lost millions of years ago!",he poured his heart out.

"I don't know what to say",
"You don't have to say anything, it's not like I'm proposing or something like that!",he joked but the funny thing was that it stung.
Pretending to laugh I slowly stood up.
"Quick question: do I still get my wishes!?",he asked flashing his signature smile.

"No way in hell.You strained my ankle!",I exclaimed.
"Hey,I apologised didn't I?!",he sighed as he walked towards his car.Selfish.
"Cancel your plans for tomorrow!, pick you up at 8am!",he drove on.
Great.just great.