"I hate you." I mumble before kissing his chest.

"The opposite actually." He corrects me quietly and I can only hope that he can truly feel and acknowledge my love for him.

Like promised, three hours – or maybe four – later, a feathery touch on my bare thigh wakes me up, and tickling me a little. I move slightly in my position, mumbling a few words that are not understandable. A hot breath keeps hitting my hand as his index finger keeps its circular motion on my thigh.

Humming in appreciation, my senses come back to me and I realise that my thigh is over Louis' waist, while my arm is over his torso and my hand is between his chest and hand. The wide grin on my face is unstoppable as I hide my face in Louis' back and press a kiss.

Louis is the little spoon.

"You woke up." He speaks quietly as he presses a kiss to my palm.

I squeeze his hand in mine. "Yes."

"We have to get up." He says, looking at me over his shoulder with a smile.

"What are we going to do?" I ask as I bite my lip, wanting to know what plans he has for us.

"We actually will have to wait for another two hours, due to some mistakes." He says, completely ignoring my question. "But that doesn't mean that we should sleep any further. I want to spend the time that I have with you."

I smile widely. "Okay. What do you want to do till then?"

He sighs before he rolls to his back, looking straight at the ceiling before turning his gaze to me. "I honestly don't know, but I'd very much like to cuddle and chill with you."

Smirking, a laugh escapes my mouth as I rest my chin on his chest and say, "Oh, is that like Netflix and chill?"

A massive grin spreads over his face as he says, "No, but we can turn it into that."

"No," I laugh, shaking my head at him. Yes, yes, fucking yes. My suspicions tell me but I push them away. Fucking control your hormones, Tallulah! The rational part thankfully screams at me.

"You sure about that, baby girl?" He smirks.

I groan and roll to my back, too, hiding my blushing face behind my hands as I whine, "Oh my, don't tell me you're into these things."

"I'm not, I promise." He laughs, sitting up on his elbows as he places a kiss on my forehead. "But that doesn't mean that we can't try it."

With a painless pinch to my hip, Louis jumps out of the bed and stretches his arms above his head, making me curse under my breath at the sight of his muscles moving and his back arching slightly; holy fuck.

Breathe in, breathe out.

With a heavy, very frustrated sigh, I force myself out of the bed, too. The small and short corridor makes the noise in the kitchen very audible, letting me know that Louis is there. I breathe in harshly through my nose, mentally preparing myself for seeing him cooking or whatever the fuck he is doing, shirtless and so fucking pretty.

True to my word, Louis is standing next to the stove making breakfast, I assume. The smell of omelette hits my nostrils as soon as I sit down on one of the counter stools and I grin when Louis smiles over at me.

"Do you want bacon, too?" He asks.

"No," I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "I don't really like it."

Louis' eyes widens in surprise as he says, "don't you all Americans love that shit?"

I shrug. "I don't."