"Uh... Are you going to... sleep?" I ask nervously, noticing that it was only eleven in the morning from the clock on the wall.

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired." Louis nods as he gathers some stuff from the wardrobe and I sit down on the bed.

"Okay." I say, sighing.

"I will be..." Louis begins but clears his throat after. "I'll be sleeping in the other room... if you, you know, need anything."

How is it possible that this is the same person who was fingering me one hour ago?

I frown and look down at my hands. "You're not sleeping here? Uh... with me?"

It is silent for a moment before Louis' surprised voice speaks. "Do you want me here with you?"

I smile faintly before I look up at him. "Of course I do."

He licks his lips with a smile before nodding. I take the chance and warm myself under the thick duvet as Louis pulls the blackout curtains, shutting any source of light. The bed dips slightly on the other side that I'm facing as Louis comforts himself on it before staring at the ceiling.

He is so fucking nervous, and damn if it doesn't warm my heart.

Smirking to myself, I scoot closer to him until my forehead touches his arm. Louis watches me closely as I slowly trace my fingers on his wrist and palm, occasionally pressing on his artery and feeling the fast pumping of his heart.

Just as I'm about to ask him about his feelings and thoughts right now, he beats me to it and speaks, "I really want to hold you, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I want you to hold me, Louis." I admit, closing my eyes as I press a kiss to his arm.

Immediately, the bed dips further as Louis turns to his side and faces me with a smile. "You do?"

I laugh lightly before closing the space between us, making him surprisingly take a hold of my thigh before he throws my leg over his waist. Fuck, is he bipolar? Two seconds ago, he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. Not that I'm uncomfortable now – that is the last thing that I will ever be when I'm with him – but what the actual fuck?

A laugh escapes from my mouth and I bite down on my lip before looking up at him, silently questioning his sudden behaviour.

"I'm taking advantage." He shrugs casually, a smirk already forming there.

"You're confusing." I say, sighing when he places his hand on the small of my back and pulls me closer to him; pressing his chest to mine.

"I know," he admits, sighing. "It's just that... I don't want to do something that might freak you out or think that we are moving way too fast, you know? I just don't want to make you uncomfortable, but you will tell me if you are, right?"

My heart literally burst out of joy and love at Louis' words. How can one be so careful and kind? That is beyond me and it sometimes strikes me how lucky I'm that I fell in love with Louis, and no one else.

"Of course I will," I answer him.

"Good," he replies, giving me one of his gorgeous smiles. "Now go to sleep, we will be up in three hours."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?"

"I have some plans for us." He shortly tells me, already closing his eyes.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" I ask, grinning.

"Uh-huh." He shakes his head and I sigh, resting my forehead on his chest and closing my eyes, too.