Day 11

You woke up the next day and saw Jotaro asleep in the chair. He must have been awake all night, making sure you were still breathing.

You felt fine.

You kept staring at Jotaro since you had nothing to do.

Jotaro opened his eyes and looked at you. Seeing that you were alright, he got up and pulled you into a hug. You smiled and hugged back. You were really comfortable and didn't want to let go. It's not often that you get hugs, but you two eventually had to pull apart from it.

Even though you felt fine you still stayed home for the day, just to make sure you were actually fine.

You cleaned your pillowcase and bed sheets.

Jotaro was sitting on your couch, so you sat down next to him.

It was silent.

You were just staring at the floor the whole time, and when you looked up, Jotaro's eyes were closed. You said his name a couple of times, but he didn't give off and response. You could only see and hear him breathing. He must have fallen asleep.

You spent most of your day cleaning your house. And since Jotaro was asleep, you took his hat. You were wearing it around the house and you eventually got use to it being on your head. You could tell Jotaro was awake while you were doing the dishes because he took his hat back from you.

There weren't that many dishes to do. You got done quite quick.

It was the evening, and when you and Jotaro were done with dinner, you looked over at Jotaro.

"Shouldn't you go home? Isn't your mom worried?" You asked him.

"I already called her the first day you were sick, and told her I would stay here until you got better." He replied.

"Well I'm better now, so you can go home," you smiled.

"I'm staying here one more night," he told you. Hearing that caused your eyes to go wide. You looked at the floor and your face started to heat up.

"You d-don't have to," you tried to reassure him.

"Yare yare daze, I know I don't have to. I'm staying one more night because I want to," he said as he gripped his hat down over his face.

You sat there for a minute.

"Y-you can sleep in my bed tonight then," you responded. This caused Jotaro to stare at you. "I-I mean, you did take care of me while I was sick and it's the least I can do in return!" You added.

"Are you sure?" Jotaro asked. You nodded.

That night you couldn't get to sleep. Even though you are fine sleeping on the couch, you had too much in your head.

An hour later, and sleep finally came your way.