Day 1

You were walking to school with Jotaro and Kakyoin.

You knew what day it was. It was the first of February.

It was your least favorite month because of Valentine's day. All the lovey dovey stuff was just something that never interested you.

It was probably because you always had the worst of luck on Valentine's. You were sure that this year was just gonna be the same like every year.

You got to the school and as you walked in you could already see some decorations on the wall. You continued to walk with Jotaro and Kakyoin all the way up in your classroom.

When you sat down, you rested your head on the desk.

The bell rang and it was time for class to start.

"Okay class, turn in your assignments." Your teacher called out. You searched through your bag. You looked around in your bag for five minutes and you couldn't find your assignment. You realized you left it at your house and buried your face in the desk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were glad when it was lunchtime. You hung out with Jotaro and Kakyoin.

"How could I forget my assignment?" You groaned.

"It happens to everyone," Kakyoin responded "you can't really do anything about it."

You three sat there in silence. It was only small talk after that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When class started again you were really unhappy.

"We have a test on Thursday, class." You teacher said to everyone.

Great, the best way for things to start out in February.

You couldn't wait for class to end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked home with Jotaro and Kakyoin.

"Today was horrible," you growled.

"Things will get better," Jotaro reassured you. You only scoffed at what he said.

"Jotaro's right," Kaykoin said to you "everyone has bad days. It'll get better."

"Not for me when it comes to February," you muttered.

Once you got home you instantly went to bed.