Day 8

As you got to school, you felt uneasy.

You didn't feel very well, but you thought maybe you were hungry. You convinced yourself you felt like that for skipping breakfast, until Jotaro spoke up.

"Are you okay (y/n)? You don't look so good." He spoke to you.

"It's probably because I skipped breakfast," you replied to him. He stared at you for a minute.

"You sure? You look a little pale," Jotaro responded. You were about to tell him you were fine until you began to lose conscience. The last thing you saw was Jotaro running up to you before you hit the ground.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you woke up, you were in the nurse's office. Jotaro was in there looking at you. The nurse walked up to you, but you already knew what she was gonna say.

"You're sick. Jotaro said that he'll take you home." She told you. The last part surprised you.

Jotaro got up and went over to you. He picked you up.

"J-Jotaro! You could get sick too you know!" You said in a squeaky voice.

"Yare yare daze, does it look like I care?" He mumbled to you.

When you got to your house, Jotaro put you in your bed and threw a blanket over you. You were expecting him to walk away and go back to school, but he pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Shouldn't you go back to school?" You asked him.

"You need someone to look after you while you're sick," he replied.

It was true. You lived in your own house. You didn't have any family to look after you.

While you laid there thinking, you didn't notice that Jotaro got up from his chair.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Jotaro came in with a bowl of soup.

"Here, this soup will make you fell at least better," he said while pulling his hat down to cover his face with his free hand.

"Thanks," you took the bowl and began to eat the soup. It was very good.

After eating you pulled up the blanket and closed your eyes.

Jotaro got a book from somewhere and was reading it.

You slept almost all day, but woke up because you felt too hot.

You pushed the blanket off you, but then you were too cold.

So you pulled up the blanket again, but then you felt too hot again. This process repeated itself for awhile.

Eventually you had the blanket halfway on you and you felt fine.

Jotaro checked your temperature to see how you were doing.

"You still feel really warm," he said.

You had another bowl of soup before turning in for the day.