Chapter 6~Detention

Start from the beginning

I froze. I began to tremble in anger and staggered between my shaky steps “You egotistic bastard!” I lunged forward to sock him right in the jaw. And that’s what I did. He stumbled back, consternation written all over his face. Tears streamed down my cheeks as my eyes shot him with deathly daggers “Don’t underestimate me Vitoshic. I will get back at you and prove to you to never fuck with me again” 

Damian gawked at me for a couple more minutes and then burst into a fit of laughter “Why so serious?”

He’s just full of surprises isn’t he now?

Damian cupped his jaw as his laughter filled the room. I gave him a blank look as he stood up, rubbing his jaw before letting his hand fall to his side “I guess I have underestimated you Vivian”

I twitched when he said my name. He made his way to me, backing me up to the counters. I raised my fists in defense. “Oh you won’t be needing those” He grabbed my wrists and pinned them onto the counter. He forced me to sit on the counter and he positioned himself between my legs.

“You’re asking for a death wish Damian” My words were filled with venom as I leer at him. 

“Hmmm so I am” he purred “You’ve been a bad slave lately Vivian”

“Don’t say my name you prick” I berate 

“I should punish you… Vidia” he teased. I struggled against his grasp as he leaned in, chuckling “Oh don’t give me that look Vidia, you know you’re enjoying this”

“Say that to your bruised jaw” I motion towards his now purplish bruise that planted itself on his jaw, clearly satisfied with my work; he let out an agitated grunt. He squeezed my wrists causing me to flinch in pain.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend? Why are you wasting your time on me” I questioned as I leaned my head back to create distance between him and I.

“It’s an open relationship” he replied simply “We’re not committed with each other, it’s only for attention that’s all. I would never actually commit myself with a slut. With all this money and power I have, why hook myself with her.”

My face scrunched up in disgust “How I’m not surprised?”

Damian nestled his head into my neck, chuckling darkly. I sigh in annoyance. When will that teacher come over so he or she can tell Damian to get the fuck off me? I seriously don’t want to spend detention with this pervert.

“Ease up” I heard him murmured

“Ease up? My friend, I hate you. You’re invading my private space and you just admitted to me that this is a game. I want you to get the hell away from me and stop toying with me” I snapped

He lifted his head and stared into my eyes “You know what will make you feel better?” he grinned

"And what would that be?" I queried

“Going out and having some good old fashion fun” He pulled away from me.

My body sagged in relief. I stared at Damian with a raised eyebrow “I don’t think you’ve realized that we’re locked in a detention room and that I hate you”

His grin widened as he moved towards the windows. I stared at him in horror “No”

“Why not?” He walked over to one of the windows and opened it “we’re on the first floor and nobody will know we’re gone”

“The teacher who is going to drop off our worksheets will know” I pointed out

“Do you really think he sent anyone over?” He raised an eyebrow in doubt

“He’s the principal, of course he did” I scoffed

Damian once again made his way towards me “Let’s find out” with that he snatched me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

“Damian! The hell do you think you’re doing?!” I shrieked. I pounded my fists on his back as he carried me to the window “You wouldn’t” I gasped

“Oh I would” and he threw me out the window

“Damian you asshole!” I screeched as my ass plummeted onto the ground. A loud groan erupted from my throat as I pulled myself off the ground. Damian followed after me, landing safely on the ground.

“Shall we?” He offered his hand to me

I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came in mind. Damian stared at me, a smile spreading across his face.

I’m going to regret this. I let out a sigh of defeat and offered my hand to him. He gladly took it and ran off school grounds with me tagging along.

This might not be so bad after all?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After what seems like forever, I have finally added another chapter to this story. A chapter that was not edited and never read by anyone else :D

I'm quite impressed with myself. I have not posted another chapter for such a long time and now I'm planning to continue this series. Hopefully I will complete this story before the beggining of the school year, probably won't happen, but that's alright :)

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Comment

And Love :D