Chapter 6~Detention

I was heading towards my doom. The moment Mr. Winlard burst through the closet door; I knew what my fate was. 

“Detention!” Mr. Winlard hollered with his beady black eyes.

I felt light headed as my heart beat rapidly. I glanced at Mr. Winlard tall thin form which was hunched over with crossed arms. A frown embeds on his face. I could hear him muttering curses under his breath. 

“Damn kids” He grunted “You’re both are going to have detention until sixth period and a call home” Mr. Winlard spoke up in a harsh tone.

My stomach twisted even more when he mentioned a call home. I’ve never got in trouble, ever. I knew it was eventually going to happen, but why did it have to be the day after my mom’s lecture? I turned my attention to Damian who obviously seemed unaffected by all of this. Damian strode with pride, hands in pockets and head held up high. 

His eyes met my gaze and he smirked at me.

My mouth gaped. That little prick set me up! He knew this was going to happen. Oh how much I wanted to punch him into oblivion. His smirk grew even more when he noticed my reaction. My blood began to boil as he stuck his tongue at me and faced forward. I noticed that we were nearing the detention room. I glared at Damian one last time before diverting my attention on Mr. Winlard. 

Mr. Winlard opened the door for us and gestured us to take a seat. I sat in the very front middle seat, away from Damian who sat in the back. He propped his legs up on the desk and leaned his chair back.

Mr. Winlard narrowed his eyes at Damian “Yes Mr. Vitoshic, make yourself at home. Because this is where you will be spending the next two days in after school” 

My breath hitched. What? Two days? Oh you are a fucking asshole Damian. I whipped my head towards Damian who only shrugged in response to Mr. Winlard.

“I suspect that is your first time in detention Miss Santel” Mr. Winlard scrutinize 

“Uh yes sir” I replied in a shaky breath

“Hmmm, I hope this gives you a lesson on not to have sexual activities on school property” He lectured “Now then, you two will be spending the next couple of hours here. I will have a teacher bring in worksheets to work on while I will be in my office making phone calls to home” and with that, he left the room. My heart faltered when I heard the doors clicking sound. The click echoed the room as I begin to realize the situation I’m in. I bury my head into my palms, allowing everything to settle in.

I let out a loud groan as I thought of my mom being pissed. She’ll be disappointed with me and it will degrade our relationship even more. It’s bad enough she won’t look at me, but now? She won’t even acknowledge my very own existence!

As I continued to grieve about my situation, Damian got up and sauntered over to me. I scrambled out of my desk and away from him. 

“Stay the hell away from me” I hissed

“Oh I like a challenge” He simper 

He prowled around the desks as if I’m prey to him. I slid around desks as we face each other. My eyes fill with rage as he had that arrogant smirk plastered onto his face. I finally snapped when he neared me.

“You’re an asshole you know that?” I snarled “Do you think this is some sort of game? Cause it’s not! I’m not some sort of toy you can screw around with. I’m like any other person who is trying to get an education” 

“Actually, I think this is a game” he retaliated “And I enjoy trying to manipulate you. I can’t wait when I have you bend over to all my commands. I’ll have you right where I want you”