Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx - Tʜᴇ Bᴇsᴛ Pᴀʀᴛʏ Eᴠᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

Walt: Hey sweet thing, I don't think we can make it to dinner tonight. But I really hope you'll still come with me or meet me at the dance. Whatever is better for you baby.

Me: Aweh, aren't you adorable with all the nicknames. I guess I'll have to come up with one for you. But I'm going to head over to my house, let mom know that I'm staying at Kelli's house so I can go to that party tonight. I'll have to meet you there Prince Charming.

I smile as I send the text message, realizing that we are already at my house.

"Wow, I must of really been into that text message.." I smile at Kelli.

She giggles turning her car off, "It's okay I get like that too." She smiles back.

"Come on in, I'm sure my mom would love to meet you." We get out of the car and walk up to the house, as I open the door Mom is flirting with some guy.

"What the hell!?" I yell at my mom, furious and hurt.

"Oh Staci! I didn't know you were going to be home so early!" My mom jumps saving herself from what was happening. The man behind her was rubbing his neck.

I point at the man, "YOU should know better and so shouldn't you mom! Jesus! Dad is away and you're flirting with another man! Fuck! I'm so glad I'm going to Kelli's house! I won't be home till tomorrow, who knows when." I march up the stairs.

"Um, ni-nice to meet you Mrs. Darke." Kelli said nervously as she stands in the door way.

"Nice to meet you too dear, you must be Kelli." My mom smiles sadly.

"I am. I-I'm going to steal Staci for the weekend, I hope that's okay." Kelli still sounded nervous. 

"That's perfectly fine, dear. She probably doesn't want to be home right now anyways. I don't blame her."  My mom sighs. "Let her know I'm going to pick her sister up from her grandmother's. Tell her I'm sorry too." My mom leaves the house with the strange man. He looks so familiar, but I can't put my head to it. 

I hear Kelli coming up the stairs, "Damn Staci, I'm so sorry about what just happened. Maybe a weekend away will do the trick." 

I sigh nodding as I throw some clothes in my old basketball bag. "I guess it is, what it is. Right? My mom is cheating on my dad because he's never home. But why do it when he's stationed for war. He's the one who's paying for this house, paying for the food, doing everything he can to keep us alive and here she is cheating on him." I throw make up and extra stuff into my bag.

"It's hard, I know. My mom did the same thing to my dad. I haven't heard from my mom since then. Now my grandmother lives with us. You'll love her by the way." Kelli smiles, I smile back. "There's that smile!" 

After I packed my bag  we went downstairs into the kitchen. The house was empty. "Your mom went to go get your sister." Kelli said looking around the huge kitchen. I nodded looking for paper in the junk drawer. 

I grabbed one and wrote a little note for my mom, letting her know I'll be staying at Kelli's for the weekend. 

After I left the note, Kelli and I headed over to her place. Cooper was already there, so we went inside and got ready for the party. 

"So did you see Adien today?" Cooper said looking up at Kelli and I.

"Yeah.. I think he's getting back at you Staci.." Kelli mentioned as she put lipstick on.

I shrug. "What's the worse that can happen. He's the one that is getting played, not me." 

"She's right Coop, he's only doing this to get back at her and Zeena is only doing this to get back at her brother." Kelli added as she looks at Cooper.

"Hey, the guy wanted Staci, but Staci picked Walt." Cooper mentioned.

"And so? They are cute together! I don't see Walt breaking up with Staci any time." Kelli gave me a little nudge as I smile.

❧ Lᴇᴛs Pᴀʀᴛʏ ❧

We finally made it to the party and Walt was no where to be found, so I tried calling him. His phone went straight to voicemail. I groan, starting to get nervous about the talk Kelli, Cooper and I had. Maybe he is using me, just one of those guys who just sleep around like you usually see in movies. Then all the sudden big stiff arms wrap around my waist and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hello my beautiful." Walt smirked.

"Jesus Walt, you said you were gonna meet me here. I tried calling you but no answer. Where have you been?" I turn around looking at him.

"Woah woah, calm down pumpkin, I just got here, plus my phone died. I'm sorry for scaring you babygirl. Should we go have some fun?" Walt smiles as his arm snakes around my hip and I smile following along. 

Next thing you know, I was drinking, dancing and kissing Walt. Things started to get heated, so we went upstairs to the nearest spare bedroom. 

"Walt, we are gonna get in trouble." I giggle softly as I stumble behind Walt. 

"Shh, no we aren't it's fine that we do this. That's what parties are about, beautiful." Both his and I words were slurring like crazy, we had a little too much to drink.

We got back to the heavy kissing, feeling each other up and stripping one another. Walt lays me down on the bed as his lips travel my body. Little moans escape my lips as I let him. 

"Baby, I want you." He smiles up at me.

"Take me baby, I'm all yours." I smile blushing.

Next thing you know, one thing led to another. I finally had sex with Walt Sava.