"Three months, you can't be three months, you barely look like you have a bump, by three months you should be showing more then you are...but maybe your right, I can't really tell right now what shape the baby is in-"

"So you agree that I am pregnant and that is what is wrong with me?"

"Honey I knew you pregnant the moment I saw you."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am a doctor after all." She said.

"Oh."I stated sitting back.

"I am guessing that Adrian is not the father that E.J is." I looked up at her and slowly nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Martha asked me. I thought about it for a few minutes about what I will do...Then when I had an I idea. I stood up, but once again as I stood up I got dizzy, I immediately sat down, with Martha's help.

"Why do I feel so dizzy?" I asked in a low voice.

"I have some ideas, but before I tell you...I need to run some test." She said in a calm voice, too calm if you ask me.

"Test?! What is wrong with me? Is it the baby?" She said nothing. "It is isn't it?" I asked in a pleading voice for I wanted answers.

"I am not sure exactly what's wrong with you...I have a few ideas, but whatever it is I want you in my office Monday morning, so we can run some test...Everything will be fine." She said giving me a pat on the shoulder.

Why do I feel like everything won't be fine?

Right after I thought that...E.J came in the room.

"Okay, now I want answers, what's wrong with Vanessa?" E.J asked Martha. She smiled at him then at me.

"I think I will leave you too," Martha looked at me, "to talk." With that she walked out. E.J walked over to me and sat down.

"Was she able to tell you that might be wrong with you?" He asked me.

"She didn't have too, I kind of already knew." I stated in a low tone of voice.

"Well, care to share?" He asked. I looked at him, and found myself trusting him enough to tell him.

"E.J I am-"

"Not going to marry that fool that you seem to think is a man." I looked at the doorway and saw my mom, with my dad by her side. My mom took a step forward. "You are still 17 and by law you can't marry until your 18 unless your parents agree, which I don't." My mom said in a demanding voice.

"Unless one of you parents agrees, don't lie." My dad stated with a smile. My mom turned to him and gave him a look that would kill.

"You better not agree, I saw if you do-" My mom started to say but my dad cut her off.

"There is one main reason I divorced you, and that was so I won't have to hear the thing you call your mouth. She is my daughter too, and my only child, that's alive." That made my mom mad.

"How dare you?!" My mom smacked my dad. I walked over to them and stepped in between them. I looked at my mom.

"If you ever and I mean ever smack him again, I swear...I swear I'll-" I had no idea what I could hold against her, and she knew that.

"You swear what?!" She asked.

"You will never see your grandchildren!" I blurted out.

"Grandchildren? Really? You won't have any for many years, so in which that threat doesn't affect me." My mom stated. I heard my dad sigh from behind me.

"Let her marry the guy, she deserves to be happy." My dad said.

"Happy?! She would have been if she stayed with Adrian!" Mom shouted.

"Happy! I am happy when I am with E.J, I love him!" I yelled back at my mom.

"Love him? You have only known him for about 4 months, 3 of which he ignored you!" Mom yelled, I have to admit her words did hurt a little. I wanted to cry, but I held it in."And I will not stand to watch you be with him."

"To bad, because even if I have to wait and marry him when I am 18, I will." I stated in a calm voice, trying to keep my cool, afraid that if I get mad again I will admit that I am pregnant...

My mom walked up to me we were now face to face.

"Vanessa McWright, you will never, not now and especially not when you 18, marry this pathetic excuse for a human being-"

"Damn it! I am sick and tired of you trying to control me! Ever since I moved in to your house you have

changed! I rather you drink and hit me like you use to! It's better than being this...this evil person you have turned into! I love E.J! And don't call him a pathetic excuse for a human being because for one you're about to be his step mom, and I am sure his dad will not like about what you think he son is!" I shouted, and then without thinking I kept speaking in anger. "And second, I wouldn't call the father of your grandchildren that either!"

"Father of my grandchildren, you're not even-"

"What I am not pregnant?! Ha-ha, think again! I am exactly 3 months pregnant!" My mom's expression fell and the whole room fell silent...Oh shit, please tell me I didn't say that out loud...

I heard someone clear their throat and turned to my side, seeing E.J staring at me...oh shit, I did...

~~~~

I hope you like this and I promise to edit it later, I was in a rush!

Do you like?!