Chapter 2

I woke up the next day, and I was wet again. I woke up David.

"David, I'm wet". I said to him.

"OK baby, let me run you a bath". He said casually, he carried me to the bathroom cleaned me softly and dried me. Today I was wearing a denim skirt and a pink tank top.

"Baby I need to pop out for like ten minutes, will you be ok by yourself?" He asked not wanting to offend me.

"Yeah sure". I said smiling at him, then he kissed me and said goodbye. I then went downstairs to watch some cartoons. The rug rats was on so I decided to watch that. Once that was done David walked through the door. He turned off the TV.

"I need to talk to you about something". Said David, he walked towards me and took my hand.

"Don't get upset, but I bought these for you to wear". He said, as he pulled a packet of medium training pants out, something that toddlers would wear when they were starting off potty training.

"I hope your okay with this, its just that I don't want to clean up anymore sweetheart and this way if you do have an accident at college or something when I'm not there, you wont be embarrassed". He said, he was right so I nodded in agreement he knew I agreed.

So he took me up to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He lifted up my skirt and took off my panties, then he put lotion on my crotch and put some baby powder on me which felt very comforting, and I kind of liked it, then he stood me up and slipped on the training pants, it was white with Disney princesses on it.

"Are they comfortable". He asked.

"Yeah they are fine". I replied. He smiled at me and we kissed, we then went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"I better go have to catch that train to college". I said as I went for the front door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He said, as he stood in the way of the front door. I looked puzzled at him.

"Go to the bathroom". He said as he led me to the bathroom, he helped me get my training pants off. After I was done he kissed me goodbye and I was on my way to college, he put two training pants in my bag hidden away thank god. I then reached college and greeted all of my friends, I hope there wasn't a bulge. We sat in class, I was so bored and I felt the urge to pee, I figured I would just hold it until break but I felt the warm pee spread through the training pants, it felt kind of nice.

It was the break, so I went to the bathroom to try and change my training pants, but I didn't know how, so I left it on until I got home. I must have peed in my training pants twice, when I got home the training pants were very wet and were hanging down very low and were very heavy. I walked into the front door.

"David!" I shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetheart". He yelled back, I went over and he kissed me quick as he was making dinner.

"How was college?" He asked as he stirred the spaghetti sauce.

"It was good". I said as I stood there feeling embarrassed as I needed him to change me.

"Could you em..". I began to say, I was too embarrassed to ask.

"You want me to change you baby". He asked as he turned around and felt my training pants.

"Oh baby how many times did you pee?" He asked like I was a child.

"A few I think". I said looking down, embarrassed.

"Its okay baby, come on lets get you nice and clean". He said as he took my hand and took me upstairs. Once we got to his bedroom, I noticed there was a changing mat there.

"Yeah I bought this today, I didn't want to get anything on my bed sweetheart, I hope you're not mad". He asked me, he was waiting for me to shout.

"No its okay I understand". I said agreeing.

"Good". He said smiling at me as he placed me on the changing mat.

"Lift ". He instructed, I did as he said. He took off the soaked training pants and disposed of them into the trash can. The he rubbed lotion on my crotch and butt, and put loads of baby powder on me, the he put on the new training pants.

"There we go". He said smiling as he lifted me up and patted my butt, I giggled. We had a nice dinner, the spaghetti was very filling and I couldn't eat it all. Once we were done, we went through to the living room and put on the TV. We were watching family guy. I really had to pee, David noticed me squirming.

"Baby do you need to pee?" He asked me.

"No". I said too quick.

"You sure? Because if you do we could always pause family guy". He told me nicely.

"OK". I said as I ran to the bathroom. I was in the bathroom trying to get off my skirt, but my skirt got caught in the training pants, I was desperate and I was crossing my legs and bouncing, was moaning and holding my crotch with once hand.

"David!" I shouted, I then heard him running upstairs, and he saw how desperate I was.

"Its ok baby let me get that for you". He said, he finally managed to get the skirt and the training pant off, by then a stream of pee came out, David pulled up the training pant quickly, only a bit got on the floor.

" Oh no". I said, then I started to cry.

"Shh its ok baby, you never made it this time, but next time you feel the pee just tell me ok?" He said calmly, I nodded.

"I want Henrietta". I said as I still had a few sobs in me.

"Ok baby". David said as he went into his room and brought back my teddy, I then hugged my teddy, and David held my hand as we went back through to the living room.

"Aren't you going to change me?" I asked him puzzled.

"No sweetheart you aren't wet enough yet". He said as he stroked my hair. David handed me a coke, I drank that very fast. We were now watching American Dad, when I felt pee again. I started to fidget a lot, I didn't want to disturb David. So I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at me, and saw that I was holding my crotch. He then smiled, and lifted me up and took me to the bathroom, he quickly took off my training pants and sat me on the toilet. I sat there for two minutes but nothing came out.

"Do you need to go baby?" He asked.

"I thought I did". I said sounding confused.

"Come on, maybe next time eh?" He said as he lifted me off and pulled up my training pants, he decided to keep my skirt off so he could see the stars disappear, and that means I went pee. We sat back down stairs and watched the TV , when I felt a bowel movement, when I realized I really had to poop. I stood up, but that was a huge mistake and the poop just came rushing out. I fell to the ground and began to cry, David came rushing over to me and hugged me, he knew what I did.

"Its ok baby it was an accident, I don't mind cleaning up after you". He cooed to me a he stroked my hair. So he took me upstairs to the table and laid me down, I lifted up my legs and he took off the training pant, and disposed the pooey pants, he then noticed that I was holding my crotch.

"I have to pee". I said in a distressed voice. But I couldn't hold it in, so whilst I was still holding my crotch I peed through my hands onto the training mat, David quickly grabbed a bowl so I could pee in it. After I was done, he carried on wiping me with baby wipes, to make sure all the poop was cleaned up, then he put on lotion and then baby powder. He put on two training pants, so I wouldn't leak during the night. Then I yawned.

"You tired baby?" He asked nicely. I nodded to he put my too bed and soon I was asleep.