When You Love Someone

Comenzar desde el principio

    The music from the elevator gave me an idea. I mean, if I'm trapped in an elevator with a pretty girl I might as well have fun!
  "Do you wanna dance?" I held out my hand.
      She took it. Her hand was warm. It felt nice.
        It seemed to fit in mine perfectly. Like it was supposed to be there.
     I closed my eyes and felt the music as we danced, listening to the sound of our movements and the music. Suddenly, she toppled on top of me and we fell onto the ground.
     "Hi..." I smiled. She was so close... If I just moved a little further I could kiss-
       "Hi..." She replied, just as baffled as me.

               "So you'd rather have a brunette freaky fan girl over a hot tall blonde model?" She asked.
             "Well...." I joked. I knew the answer.
          "Jerk!" She hit my arm and pulled away.
     I laughed at her pout and grabbed her hand and twirled her back into my arms where she belonged.
     "I'm kidding!" I tilted up her cute pouty expression, "I'd rather have the pretty music loving down to earth girl any day."
      Her face froze as the world around us faded away. I'd never really kissed a girl before, other than on set. 
     But in that moment I knew I had to. So I leaned forward and pressed my lips into hers. That was our first kiss.

        "You- you," She panted, "you saved my life!" She gasped for air.
        "I guess were almost even now, aren't we?" I laughed.
       "You know..." I listened to her as I watched water droplets drip of her messy brown hair. "You didn't give me mouth to mouth..." 
      Did she really just say that? Did she even have to ask?
       I laughed out loud, "If you want me to kiss you all you have to do is ask.... or drown in a pool!"                
         "Um, Ross. I'm dying over here!" She grinned.
       I put my hand on her wet face and pressed my wet lips into hers. I felt her put her hands on my cold, pale face and kissed me back. Her hands were nice and warm on my cold skin. I pulled back and grabbed her into a hug. She shivered under me slightly, but it was nice. I wish I could have kept her there forever.

        "Ross!" She yelled, "You can do this!"
     Zack kicked me onto the ground and got on top of me. I could hardly breath as I stared into his mean, evil eyes, "And you're going to die first!" 
        "Come on Ross!" They cheered.
        I knew I would disappoint them. This was the end. No more me... no more her...
      "I love you!" Hr voice echoed in my ear and filled me with a strength I never knew I had. I flipped Zack over.
   I was shaking from the injection. I knew I was changing, but that wasn't my top priority right now. I had to save her. 
       Zack struggled to fight back, but I shoved him with all my might. Zack toppled back and forth on the edge, finally falling over. 
     "Ross you did it!" She ran up and hugged me.
 I knew I had to tell her before it was too late.
      I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered, "I love you too."

         "Jordan!" Ross snapped back to reality. His heart was beating almost out of his chest.
      He fell down with me and caught me in his lap. 
       "Jordan! No! Why did you...?" His head hurt. The change was still trying to captivate his mind, but he wouldn't let it. Not now.
     I looked down at my blood covered hands that were holding onto my stomach. I didn't acknowledge the pain. I was too consumed with love for the boy sitting before me. I was in his arms. I was safe.
     "Don't you worry about me, Ross!" I stroked his sweet pale face. I left a little streak of blood on his cheek, but he didn't seem to mind.
       The blood was seeping through me and my clothes. I didn't care about the warm feeling.
      I didn't care that I was dying.
     Ross was here. 
   "It's you..." I laughed a little.
     He smiled at me with his big brown eyes. I'm glad they came back out to say goodbye. I could see the blue fighting it's way back, but for now, I had my sweet brown eyes.
   "It's me..." He laughed, holding my hand and squeezing it gently, "You're going to be ok!" He held my head against his chest and rocked me back and forth.
     The sound of the rain trampled in the background. The rain wet his blond locks, leaving him looking extraordinary. Something like an angel. He was my own personal angel.
      "Why did you do it?" He whispered as a tear came out in confusion.
    I shook my head as if he should , "Someone once told me when you love someone, you put their  needs before yours." 
     Ross gasped and exclaimed out in sorrow, unable to speak.
         "I would do anything to save you..." I whispered, stroking his crying face once more.
      He blinked hard and let more tears come out.
      "Stay with me." I cuddled up against him and closed my eyes, "Will you sing for me?" 
     "We'll sing together." He laughed. 
    I slowly coughed and tried to get my voice to come out, "A little fall of rain... can hardly hurt me now..." 
    "I'm here." Ross sang.
      I laughed at him and let a tear of pain or joy fall from my eyes, "That's all I need to know." 
    "I love you Jordan." Ross whispered as his body shook once more.
       I blinked and leaned up to kiss him, but fell back before I could.
    He smiled and kissed my lips long and hard one last time. 
       "I love you too......." I whispered and closed my eyes for the last time. The last thing I saw was those big brown puppy dog eyes that filled me with so much hope.
       I fell back, cold and grey and lifeless...
   Ross let out a long cry as his eyes turned from brown to the dull, lifeless blue. 
       It seemed his heart stopped beating when mine did.

      "Should we shoot him?" Jeffrey asked Lynn after they watched the scene.
      Lynn shook her head, "He won't hurt us." 
    They watched the lost zombie who sat by my cold, dead body. 
      He was like a puppy awaiting the return of its owner. 
      He was incomplete. 
    "Jorrrrrrrdannnnn...."
   "Is he-?" Jeffrey watched as the corpse that wasn't supposed to have emotions began to cry.
         The corpse stood up and Lynn and Jeffrey stood with their hands to their knives on guard.
     Ross ignored them and shuffled over to the gun Zack had dropped earlier. 
     He picked it up and they watched him carefully as he returned to my side.
   He laid down beside me and kissed my cheek.
    POW!
     Lynn and Jeffrey stared in awe.
    They walked back over and saw the two dead bodies laying hand in hand beside each other with the gun laying on the other side of Ross.
      They were both dead.
       "He couldn't live without her..." Lynn whispered with tears in her eyes.
     A loud choppy noise came from above and they both looked to the sky and saw a helicopter coming their way.
      Jeffrey looked at Lynn, taking her hand and saying, "We're going home."
     The helicopter landed on the roof and they ran away from us.

     Where Ross and I would lay hand in hand forever.....