Snowy Day (Tyler)

I'm looking out my bedroom widow. Its early in the morning and Tyler hasn't woken up yet. I'm watching the know fall. There is about 3 inches of snow on the ground. I look over at Tyler laying beside me and I see his eyelids flutter open. "Good morning beautiful." he says. I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. "Good morning handsome." He kisses my forehead and says "Do you want to do something today?" "Its snowing outside Tyler." "We can still go do something." "What do you have in mind." "Get dressed and I'll show you." I crawl out of bed and look through my closet for clothes to wear outside. After I put on a ton of clothing to keep me warm I walk downstairs to see Tyler all bundled up as well. He is making coffee and humming to himself. I walk over to him and he hands me some coffee. "Thanks babe." "Your welcome darling." As I we finish our coffee Tyler goes over to the closet by the door and grabs something out of it. "What did you get out of the closet?" "You'll see." We walk out side into the snow, it's up to the top of my ankles. I grab on to Tyler's hand and he leads me to wherever we are going. We end up at the pond by our house. Tyler then hands me a pair of ice skates and says "Here put these on." "Have you ever ice skated before?" "Yes I have." "Okay good, cause I haven't." I laugh and grab a hold of Tyler's arm as we get out onto the ice. I'm a little shaky so I have a death grip on Tyler's arm. "Its okay babe, I won't let you fall." "You promise?" "Yes, I promise." He takes both of my hands and starts to skate backwards pulling me with him. It takes me a minute to get used to being in the ice, but after a minute I get the hang of it and Tyler and I are dancing on the ice.

I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks :)