YOU WIN

TERRENCE P.O.V

I came from the bathroom and everything was dark so i left the house and went straight to tarajis house. When i arrived at her house all the lughts where out so i just used the spare key she keeps in da bush. I walk in and hear moaning. "Oh Terryyyy....yyessss fuck mee baby." She moaned out. I looked like what tf she pleasing her self thinking about me hell yea. I slowly crept the door open a bit and saw what my version of heaven looks like. She was laying on her back wearing her purple lingerie. She had three fingers stuffed deep inside of her sweet sexy soaked pussy and she was just moaning and arching her back. I slowy made my way over and got on my knees cuz i knew i was about to worship this pussy.then in on quick move i grabed her thighs and put my tongue to work. "OMG TERRY.....YOOUU SCARED MEEE"she moaned. "Do you want me to stop?"i asked while grabbing her right nipple between my fingers."Nooo....plzzz.noooo....keep goingg."she moaned. Then in one quick move she tightened her walls around my long tongue and spilled her sweet juices all over my mouth.
I stood up and she grabbed me and said ."Terry plz come do it plz." I turned around and asked her if she was sure about this and she grabbed me and kissed me while nodding her head yes i unbuckled my belt and undid my pants i grinded in my boxers while making my tip poke her wet pussy. "Stop teasing and do it you win baby just do it ." With that i pulled my jr out (my 10 in that is) and slowly inserted it in to her she gasped and dugg her nails in to my back."OHHHH..FASTER DADDY....FASTER." she moaned.When she called me daddy that just turned me on more and i picked up my pace.

Taraji P.O.V

Omg i can't believe sex with terry was that fucking amazing. Shit i ain't know he can put it down like that or was even that big down there."Hey terry wake up baby."i said. "Goodmornin beautiful."he told me."Goodmornin sexy but hey jussie said that he was having a Halloween party tomorrow night are u going?"i asked"If you go ill go."he said now ik i gotta dress sexy fa my new boo

WHAT WILL TARAJI'S COSTUME BE?

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR.LET ME KNOW IF I SHUOLD CONTINUE WRITING IT OR NOT BY VOTING AND LEAVING COMMENTS 😘