Leadership

******** After training in the resort :)

MAYURI POV-

Toshihiro and I spent a nice three days in the resort just taking time to practice what we learned through training and I definitely got my energy back after my recovery. Now it was time to go home, but I will definitely come back here when I need to. It’s like my little getaway now, but that doesn’t mean I am going to run away from my problems. After that letter Itachi-kun gave me I got my confidence back, he planned this out to the second to make things easier, and it will be because of the support I am getting. We teleported back to the base and I was greeted by Kisame-kun,

“What’s up?” I nodded.

“Man you two seemed to train hard. How are you feeling?” Kisame-kun asked.

“Much better, it was just a virus, the medicine worked just fine. Toshihiro has a few bruises so do you mind treating those?” He got up and Toshihiro followed him to the medic room. I heard the voices of team Taka coming from my room,

“What is going on here?” I questioned tying my hair up in a ponytail and taking off my Konoha headband from my thigh.

“Mayuri-san! You’re not sick anymore, but you’re all bandaged up.” Suigetsu-kun noted.

“Well that’s what effective medicine does, as well as intense training. What did I miss?” I took my ring off and placed it on the table.

“They got another biju to seal. We tried to get the Hachibi but he hurt Sasuke pretty bad and managed to escape. Although that Pein dude isn’t back, Madara is still in charge. But a blue haired lady is here.” Jugo informed, my nostrils flared and I glared.

“Madara, isn’t in charge, he acts like it. Hm, I heard a lot about that Hachibi guy heard his raps are pretty awesome too. I’m going to go say hi to Konan-chan, Sasuke I will look at your wounds later. The rest of you should go train, barely have any scratches on you.”

I went to the dark room where the bijus are sealed; also where Gaara-kun passed away before coming back, I ignored everyone else in the room and went straight to the nice blue haired girl.

“Konan-chan!” I cheered with a hug; she gave me a bright smile and hugged me back. “I missed you Mayuri-san, long time, no see.” We exchanged a friendly conversation before being interrupted by Madara.

“Wow this is such an amusing conversation but may I remind you that we have an important Akatsuki meeting?”

“Fine let’s get to business. Sasuke and his team are hopeless right now, they are lacking power. Since Madara is sooo fascinated by Sasuke, I will let you handle how to make them more efficient. Kisame-kun, your help would be appreciated. Konan and I will probably be called to Konoha any time now to help Pein-kun. That should do it.”

“May-san, you make a good leader, I must admit. But with Itachi-san dead I think I am going to calm down a bit, that friend of yours, Suigetsu really provokes me.” Kisame-kun grinned.

“Ahh, she is more straight forward than you are Madara-san, Mayuri-san, do you have any special orders for us?” White Zetsu asked creepily. I closed my eyes for a moment, then turned my Amugan on saying, “I don’t like you,” then disappeared off into my bedroom.

“Heard you’re playing leader?” Sasuke asked with a smirk. I smirked back at him cleaning his wounds, “Not playing, just getting things done faster. As long as Madara thinks he is in charge, we aren’t going to get very far.”

“Well don’t worry that’s only till that leader guy comes back.” Hm, Pein… that depends on if he comes back, I put a bandage over Sasuke’s wounds and helped him sit up straight. “You don’t have to let Madara boss you around, he never was and never will be the leader of the Akatsuki. You’re your own leader, Sasuke.”

“Don’t worry about me, I know where the limits are. Anyways, I was thinking. You’re right, things will be even harder if I can’t catch just one old hag of a jinkchuriki, even if my team trains harder, I will need Itachi’s eyes. I changed my mind, I already asked that Zetsu thing to implant it.” He said pulling me onto the bed beside him.

“Sasuke, are you sure about this? I mean, I still have good bonds with the villages, things would be so much easier if we both went and confronted them ourselves.”

“You think they would listen? One day you’ll say the Akatsuki are amazing, and then you act like you hate them just like now. You might say the same about Konoha. Or is this about getting me back there?”

“Stop saying that, maybe it’s true. Maybe it would be better if we just went back, that doesn’t mean things won’t change.”

“You may be like the second leader around here in the Akatsuki, but like you said, I am my own leader so stop telling me what to do.”

“Oh so now you’re telling me that? What about all those times you have been bossing me around, guess you forgot about those times huh? Do what you want, I am going to Konoha with Pein and Konan for a mission, have fun showing your brother’s eyes everything he didn’t want to see with the help of that aloe vera plant.” I huffed gathering my things back, I put my glowing ring on and it was time. Pein needed my help, but Konoha needs me more.

“Sensei, that Konan lady said we have a mission!” I smiled at him, “Indeed we do.” I slammed the door of my bedroom after glaring at Sasuke once more.

“We are off to Konoha, stay on task people!” I yelled, Toshihiro and I jumped off into the woods and were on our way to the village.

‘Wow you really are being the one in charge.’ As long as I can be more possessive than Madara, everyone will listen to me and I can keep them from doing things that could potentially harm the ones I love.

‘That’s true, and this way we might even find what we need for the ritual.’ I almost forgot! Well we just have to stay focused, just like Ita-kun said.

“Toshi, drop your potato here, and remember the land mark. Hurry! We need to get going!!!” I yelled.

“Gah, my name is Toshihiro but o-okay!!!” His name is Toshi from now on.

******** Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P