Put A Leash On Him

******** Hi you all. From now on I am calling you my assassins. Because you guys are always killin it ;) I already sent you a message regarding my late update and also something regarding cyberbullying via wattpad. Either check my profile or you already saw it if you’re following me. But you should check that out because I feel like it’s important to me and to you guys, since we a family :3 So please be sure to get that done (look at my message board), consider it your mission as an assassin :P Ew look at all these words, sorry continue your read.

MAYURI POV-

“He closed his eyes.”

“I know.”

“He is avoiding your eyes.”

“I know.”

“He is pretty smart.”

“I know god dammit!” Sasuke was a little irritated by my observations. Well can you blame me? My mind is still a little foggy and I need something to say or do to distract myself, and that something happens to be commentating on Madara.

“You know how long I have been scheming on how to get both the Hashirama and Uchiha powers together? And before I could get there, a girl was born and beat me to it. Pleasure to officially meet you, Hatake Kurochi Mayuri.

“Yeah.”  I replied stretching out, making it obvious how bad I wanted to sleep right now.

I really don’t know what happened because I tuned him out you see. But what woke me up were Naruto and Sai flying and then the first Hokage getting hurt.  Sasuke got in front of Madara while I was behind Madara.

Woah what, Madara is completely alive again? Flesh and everything?

“Have you been sleeping?” Sasuke groaned while trying to get a hit on Madara, I didn’t know I said that out loud.

“No, actually I haven’t..” I mumbled.

‘He is getting his Rinnegan ready.’ What who said that? Daisuke? You sound different.

‘Hn. Incorrect.’ ITACHHIIIII-KUNNNNNNNNNN! Everyone stopped and stared at me with a weird look on their face.

“W-what? Itachi?” Sasuke asked. Oh I said that out loud again. Anyways, thanks Ita-kun.

“Er no, continue.” I said. As Madara had his eyes closed he was about to say something but I slapped his face before he could. He was about to open his eyes until his hand flew to cover his face.

“Why the hell did you do that?” He hissed at me.

“To open your eyes, duh… I know what you’re up to now.” He smirked and suddenly muttered something about ashes, I knew it was a jitsu so I created a shield for us and stood protectively in front of Sasuke.  We didn’t know where he went anymore but I knew he was aiming for the other shinobi, to get rid of them first. I looked at Daisuke who knew what to do, catching all the shinobi who were flying from impact.

“We have fight defensive.” I whispered to Sasuke without looking at him, I glanced back as I noticed he did not say anything, instead he was just staring at me weirdly.  

“Naruto-kun! Get all the beasts in order, he is scheming something.” Naruto-kun seemed like he was born ready for this, I know he was. But you can’t help me for having my sisterly protectiveness. Madara decided to go for Gaara-kun first, which I predicted and was able to make a quick notice for him. Gaara-kun was smart and implanted his sand stuff on the face of Madara’s chest, this guy is all about offense.  Gaara also built a pyramid seal for Madara, but I was unsure of how that would work out.