1.

You just finished your extra classes and cant wait to head home. You hop on the bus and sat on the seat that's nearest to the alighting door.You had that "drama feels" as you stare out of the window and then you saw him , in the next two stops. Your recent crush , jung kook.

"please board this bus" you hope and life decided to help you cause he did board the bus with a bunch of his other hyungs. You always wondered why he was always hanging out with them and not his classmates but it didnt really matter to you cause he looks hot with whoever he hangs out with.He didnt notice you as he paid for his bus fare.

Who saw you first? namjoon the leader of their group or as you like to call it "gang".He elbowed jungkook to signal that you were in the same bus. Jungkook finally sees you and his face was priceless (its like in the photo above). The rest of the members saw you too and were jokingly pushing jungkook. They were trying to make jungkook sit beside you.You werent bothered to look at them from the beginning as you were too shy so you went on snapchat.

Snapchat's your life.You communicate with almost everyone (except jungkook ) through it.You like seeing people's happy moments on it even if its less than 15s. when you see someone who's in need of a cheer you'll do your best to help out by doing some silly faces and sending it to them or even do something sweet like "(a friend's name ) needs some love guys please give him/her some !" on your story. Jungkook is on your Snapchat friend list and that's all , no chats nothing.You see his story and he sees yours.

As you watch your friends' stories on snapchat, someone sat beside you on the bus.It was jungkook.You gave him that confused face and he replied with his rabbit teeth smile.You look away and back on your snapchat,trying to not freak out. You tried to stay cool but so far it wasnt working out.