"I don't think you realize how much you're like Louis. You both have that dry kind of humor. And never take anything too serious," Liam said.

"Ya you guys are alike but yet so different. Probably why you're perfect for each other," Harry added. They pointed out things that I never really realized before. And Harry said we were perfect for each other. Perfect. I got such a giddy feeling when he said that and knowing that they approved of our relationship.

"Last question, this one will stay between us," started Harry. This scared me. What was so secretive that Louis couldn't know? "Are you falling in love with him?" I didn't know what to say or how to say it. I didn't even know how I felt. Was I falling in love?

"I-I," I stuttered not being able to speak. The door swinging open came to my rescue. I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. I made a note in my head to re-examine the question later.

"Louis!" yelled Niall, standing up quickly. "Great news, we approve of your girlfriend." Louis put the grocery bags down and rubbed his temples.

"Please don't tell me you pressured her with a billion questions..." Something tells me he already knows the answer.

"Of course not! Just a normal conversation," said Liam. These boys were trouble, but hey trouble can be fun. At least a little a bit of trouble.

Louis looked at me, waiting for me to confirm. Niall gently nudged me with his hip.

"Oh ya normal conversation, nothing to worry about," I said with a smile. Normal? Try as far as possible away from normal. Louis looked unconvinced but he went along with it anyways and carried the grocery bags to the kitchen.

"So what's on the agenda for tonight? Bar, club, party....?" asked Niall.

"Ya Louis. You always know where the best parties are," added Zayn.

"Nothing tonight guys. But we could always throw one," Louis suggested. The boys got a devilish look on their faces.

"Sounds great!" cheered Niall.

"Ok well than I'm out," I said. I didn't mind leaving, I already partied enough plus I had school the next day.

"What, why?" whined Niall.

"Ya why," Liam mocked. I was shocked, they actually wanted me to stay and party with them. Again, what did I do last night?

"I have school tomorrow and I partied enough already," I replied.

"Come on. I used to party on Sundays all the time. Plus you don't have to drink or even stay out that late," Louis argued.

"How are you supposed to have a party with out inviting Todd?" I asked.

"I don't know. Say your friend Amanda found it," he answered.

"And it just happened to be yours? Plus my brother is already getting suspicious of Amanda and he hates me going to parties. So I'll just sit this one out." I received pouting and puppy dog eyes from everyone. "I'm sure you will have fun with out me," I added.

"What are you going to do tonight then?" asked Liam.

"Probably hang out with Amanda. Have a girl's night or something." I stood up and made my way over to Louis, him wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder from behind.

"So does Amanda look anything like you?" asked Niall with a grin.

"Really Niall?" Harry laughed.

"What? I can't have a little fun while I'm here?" Niall retorted.

"Well she's quite a cutie. I'll put in a good word for you," I said with a wink.