I smiled as I grabbed 2 plates for the two of us from the cabinet and placed in onto the dining table. "Jazakallahu khayran, Aisha" My mom gave me a blowing kiss. I smiled and took a seat onto the chair.

Ummi served the toasts when my stomach was drumming in hungry. I recited the basmallah before eating the tasty cheese toasts. The desires I had for food was unpredictable, I could say that I wasn't a a picky eater. Alhamdulillah, my mom raised me well. 

Done eating, I greeted Ummi a farewell and headed to the garage. I'd already called someone to pick my Beetle and looked like he had done a good job. My Volkswagen Beetle was right in front of my eyesin a really good condition. I took out the car key from my hand bag and started the engine after I got in the car. 

I waited for minutes so that it wouldcool down. I was building up the courage to speak about the brothers meeting, yeah, it was kinda awkward last night. I didn't know what would happen next. 

***
I parked my car next to Jade's car. Hers was Mercedes-Benz, that I craved for it a long time. Cry a river, that happened to me when I knew she drove the car. I ignored the envious and walked straight to my office. Well, it was weird when people looking at me as if I was an alien arrived to the Earth. Maybe, I was all in black today? Usually  I wore various of colours but yeah, today I felt like to wear so. 

I arrived to my office and Jade and Jake was cracking up that somehow their faces were hilarious to look at. "Oh, Aisha! Good morning, here I want to show you something." Jake showed me a picture of the edited-Anthony mockingly using Photoshop. I was about to laugh but I realized this was wrong. 

Jokes had its limits too. So, I decided to let it be. "It's funny but I have lots of work to do." I avoided from them and Jade made a look. "Aisha, you okay?" asked Jade. "Yeah." I flatly replied. "I want t--" Ian stepped in, cut her off by saying, "Aisha, I want to meet you now." I looked at him blankly before glancing over Jade. She looked mad... 

I nodded and left the room following Ian from behind. Turned out, he brought me to Peter's room. This was unbelievable. "Why are we here?" 

"Listen, this is an order from the CEO. Your position had been changed by the CEO, Peter Feterson and now you are his secretary. Your place is right here from now on." He pointed out to a clean table and next to it was a door leading to his room.

"M-me?" 

"Yes you." 

The door shut open with an arrival. It was Peter. "Right, you."

I sighed. Allah, help me. "Alright, sir." I said quietly. 

"You may move to this table now." 

"O-okay." I gave Peter a death glare before leaving the two alone. 

***

"You really need to have the position?" asked Jade. "Yeah, I know it's crazy!" I released my anger to her, sorry Jade. "We will eat lunch together, right." She said sadly. I nodded and eyes curved so that she knew I was smiling. "Aisha, gonna miss you!" Anthony shouted from his table. "I miss you too!" Jake said, pointing out to Anthony. "I'll never forget what you did to my handsome face." He gave him a death stare. I laughed on their childish actions. 

I glanced over to Eleanor who was looking at me, smiling. I smiled back and ready to lift the box full with files and stuff. 

"Bye!"

"Love ya!" 

***

I sighed in relief. Organising this table was really tiring. I glanced over my watch and it showed 4 in the evening. I hadn't bought any food for lunch, that was so sad. Even Peter himself didn't show up for the meeting which was 30 minutes from now. 

I should buy some food before get going. 

I sent Peter a message about the meeting. Hope he'll be there when I arrive. 

I drove to the cafe I went with Peter when Ummi asked for desserts. I bought some cream horns and macaroons. I also ordered my favourite drink, Iced lemon tea. 

Thanked Allah, I felt calmness inside me. Yeah, organising the table was important but salah was way more important. Luckily I didn't forget my salah when I was busy organising it. 

After I'd done eating, I drove off to the location immediately. It was a mosque and a group of niqabis were there, maybe waiting for my arrival. I got out the car with a happy expression spread across my face. Hope they noticed it. "Aisha!! You're here! Assalammu alaykum!!" They hugged me tightly as I stood a feet on their spot. 

They were all my friends and we usually hanging out together, sometimes for da'wah purposes and sometimes girls hang out. I loved them so much for the sake of Allah. We were 5 in total.. included Yasmeen. But she wasn't here. I guessed I needed to tell them about Yasmeen. 

We chatted everyday, in the Whatsapp group. So, every events happened to each others' lives, we eventually knew. Friends for Jannah. I met them was there was an Islamic carnival. I joined the Da'wah group and that was how we happened to meet.

"You told that there was a guy, wanted to revert..?" The eldest, 27, Amira asked. She was married to a great spouse that could lead her to Jannah. Amazing, wasn't it? "Yeah, and I need your husband's help. Maybe the akh group can help him." Well, the akh group consisted her spouse, and that made things easier. Alhamdulillah. 

"Sure, I've told him already." She smiled. "Kaifa imanuki? (How is your emaan?)" Amani asked. "Lately, I think I need to recharge. When I knew him, I can tell my emaan need to recharge." I sighed. "La tahzan, Innallaha maa'na. (Don't be sad, Allah is with us.) Maybe there will be something behind all this." Husna, one of the niqabi said. I nodded. 

"Wait, I'll ask my husband for his arrival." We all nodded. I became worried. He wouldn't betray me, right?

I watched Amira asking his spouse inside the mosque. Well, we were sitting at the pavement of the mosque. Amira silently walked toward us as she shook her head. "No, he hasn't arrived." I just sighed. I glanced over my watch and it was already strike 5 in the evening. The adhaan suddenly echoed the mosque and it was the time to perform asr prayer. 

"Let's pray first." Khadijah said as we all nodded in agreement. 

O Allah, where is he?