Album Engagement

Toni

After packing up mom things and driving 10hr drive to Atlanta I moved my stuff in with Ken I'm glad he had a closet big enough for my clothes and shoes, everything was perfect at his house. Mom loves my condo she said it was perfect for her and she could finally breathe again.

Babyface

I'm happy me and Toni are finally living together I've been wanting for us to do that for a while but didn't want to rush things. We start the promotion of the album, today I got a call from my manager saying our single is officially #1. Tonight is the Album release party and the announcement of our Engagement!

Album Release Party

Babyface & Toni go to the podium to speak to talk about the album and how much they appreciate everyone supporting them working on this project

Babyface: Me and Toni have been wanting to do this album for a while and we thought it was time.

Toni: This album is for our fans,every since boomerang  we have been asked when were we going to do this,couldn't have worked with a better person( smiling at Babyface) hope you guys enjoy,thank you

Babyface: Everyone enjoy yourselves!!!

After everyone is there Whitney, Clive Davis,Chanté Moore,TLC, everyone from Laface and Airsta Records

Toni & Babyface gets everyone attention

Babyface: Thank you everyone for all the support, there is also another announcement me and Toni would like to make ( together) WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!!

Everyone cheer and congratulate the happy couple Toni shows everyone her ring.

Twitter
Toni Braxton
Hey Tonitigers me and @KennyEdmonds enjoyed the love that you have showed us with our single "sweat" we thank you, also we wanted to announce to the world We are ENGAGED!!!! Talk to you you soon!!!

Comment! Vote!