Chapter 5

Raven's POV

"What the fuck is this?" I heard a british accent," well slut that is a padlock since most of our liquor has been drunk by yourself, we have all come to a decision that the fridge will padlocked from now on and the only people who have a key are the boys, Paul, our girlfriends, and the housekeep." Turning, I saw a smirking Louis. "You think this is funny don't you, you son of a bitch?" He nodded,letting out a laugh. Walking to the knife drawer, I picked up a small dicing knife and walked to the fridge, starting to pick the lock. After a few minutes a clink was heard and the chain fell to the ground. "Lucky for you, well me, I've been picking locks for a few years." I grabbed a bottle of vodka, shutting the fridge door, "nice try babe." I walked to him, whispering in his ear," looks like you lost. Again." Smirking, I slapped his ass and walked away to the stairs and up to my room where I slammed the door and put on some Sex Pistols and opened the bottle, saluting my poster of God Save the Queen. "God Save the Queen, because she is a right old hag."

Paul's POV

"Paul she is getting out of damn hand!" "She's so slutty! Let's not forget annoying!" "She flirts with me all the time." "Boys, I understand, but I am trying my best." Harry popped up from the couch," send her back to her mum's!" The boys started murmuring yes's "

and do it! "Boys, I can't." Liam looked at me, " um why not?" "B-because I'm all she has at this point in time right now. Her mother is currently in um prison." "PRISON, WHAT THE HELL PAUL." I shushed them, "It's nothing to worry about." Louis looked outraged," Don't worry, Paul, we have a convict's daughter living under our roof, who knows what she'll try to pull?" "Dammit Louis! You sound like Raven's a." "murderer?" We looked up to see Raven at the top of the stairs, grimacing. "Talking about me, huh? Nice, would you care to share?"

Raven's POV

"I don't care, if you were. Just when you talk about someone might want to speak softer." I trudged to the couch, laying down, pulling a blanket over myself. "You have a bed, go sleep in it freak." Ignoring him, I closed my eyes, letting sleep pull me in. On a note though," I'd love to say that I dream, but I don't dream anymore.

Louis's POV

Raven was sleeping, the boys were gone doing something and Paul was upstairs with his boyfriend. Grabbing a cell phone, I made a call to a good friend. "Hey James, you're good at finding information on people right?" I listened to him nodding," I want you to find out as much as you can on a girl named Raven Higgins. I'll pay you any price you want, just find out every little detail about that slut." Hanging up, I smirked at the sleeping girl. "Revenge is a dish best served cold. I'm going to know every little damn thing about you by the time it's over and done with."