Here's a few things about me.

Start from the beginning

One of my classmates is a youtuber, not a very famous one, but she is one. SO DOES THAT COUNT?

What's the worst memory you've had?

Oh god, am I really gonna answer this question?

ALL THOSE STUPID HORROR MOVIES I WAS FORCED TO WATCH, DAMN THINGS MADE ME PARANOID.

What is your favorite film?

*slams table* MAZE RUNNER. SEE MY USERNAME? IT'S RELATED TO THE MAZE RUNNER. I LOVE THE SCORCH TRIALS TOO.

anyone want to watch the Death Cure movie with me? we can fly to London to meet some Youtubers and go to the electric cinema where they have beds instead of regular seats. Who wants to go with me?

What is my favorite animal?

I LOVE ALL OF THEM. But if I had to choose, it would either be the wolf or the foxes. Because wolves are badass AF and are lonely (like me) and foxes are cute and majestic. Ever seen so much grace?

What is your dream job?

My dream job is to be an actress or a youtuber. I'd love to be an actress because I could star in movies and look BADASS AF. you know, walking away from explosions, fighting scenes, being "the chosen one", it would be so coooool. But because of my introverted tendencies and shyness, it's gonna be difficult. And as for the youtuber, I'd love to document my life for people to watch enjoy, for them to be helped by my videos. It wouldn't be like actual work, it would feel like living a dream. But I'm pretty sure they don't want this face on the internet, I don't handle hate very well, I don't even know what I should do or start with. But if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

What is my favorite song at the moment?

It's either House of Memories, Death of A Bachelor, or Victorious by Panic! at the Disco. Brendon Urie and his smooth, charming voice is so amaaaazing. Like it's very mesmerizing.

If tomorrow was your last day to live, what would you do?

I would tell the people I love, that I love them and leave a letter. (PDA avoiders beware) I'd go to my boyfriend's house and tell him how much I love him, maybe even kiss him for the first time.

Out of Miniminter, Zerkaa and Vikkstar, who would I kiss, marry, kill?

Simon, bby, we're getting married. He's funny and sooooo adorable, look at his blue, adorable eyes, oh! and his chuckle, his adorable chuckle OH MY GOD SO CUTE. I would kiss Vikk, he's a very sweet boy. I'm sorry, Zerkaa, honey, I have to do this to you, I still love all of you guys though.

I nominate:

jocee1

sidemenlover543

infinitehopex

XIXlucyXIX

minecraftreader13

TBNRalice

obssesive_fangirlxix (love your profile pic, by the way XD it's awesome)

MiniZerk1

Ssshhhiiiaaannneee (Writing this username, geez XD)

Vikk_Is_Mine_Star123

MagconxSidemen

ElBffKim

LindseyXIX

I nominated you because, you either have read my story and are following me or you guys take part, comment and stick out to me. Have fun guys, I love you all :) 

Here are your questions:

-Who is your favorite out of the sidemen, why?

-Where is one place you'd like to travel to? why?

-Most embarassing moment?

-Favorite food, (and explain to me why it is better than my darling, pizza)

-Introverted or Extroverted? (shy or not shy?)

-Right Brained or Left Brained? (more creative or more logical?)

-Happiest memory?

-What are you proudest of?

-What do you want to be when you grow up? (I love seeing how passionate people are about their interests)

-Have you ever met a celebrity?

-Hobbies?

-Favorite movie?

-Which youtuber from the sidemen is more like you?

Rules

-Posting rules is a must

-Tag 13 people

-Must answer the 13 questions given to you

-Must assign 13 questions to the people tagged

-Tagging the person you nominated is allowed, but not required

-Must finish in 2 weeks

-Make a unique title, not just plain old Q&A