1- Spending Time Together

Aphmau's POV:

I woke up with Celestia on the bottom of my bed sleeping. I got up and went outside my door to the smell of Pancakes. "MMMMMM!!! This Smells Wonderful!" I thought to myself,

Kawaii~Chan made the Pancakes so i wouldn't be too upset. Katelyn is the WORST, I MEAN THE WORST at cooking. (No offense BB) I went downstairs to the kitchen and started eating the delicious pancakes.

I soon say goodbye to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan who had to go to work. Since I used to work at a night shift job which I soon quit It was always kind of lonely without them here... But i always went to Aaron's house to have some company, And that was what I was going to do.

I grabbed Celestia's leash and went to Aarons house. I knock on his door and wait. OH GOD!! APH YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! YOU FORGOT HE HAD WORK!!!! GAAHHHH!!! As I was about to walk off his porch then I heard the door open.

"Hey Aphmau. What brings you here?" I heard Aaron say, I was surprised he was still home. "Sorry Aaron!! I totally forgot you had work... I'll be leaving now..!! So sorry once again!" I said apologizing. I was walking off his porch until I heard him speak, "W-Wait... Aphmau.. Why were you here in the first place..?" I turned around to see him looking straight at me.

"Well.. I wanted to hang out.." I said, laughing nervously. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I blushed like MAJOR HARDCORE!! "D-Don't Y-You Have W-Work..?" I said, still blushing. "Yea, but I can miss a day." He said, his eyes looked so perfect... Wait!! What am I thinking??!?!

"R-Really...? F-For me..??" Was all I managed to say back. "For you.." He said gently, Making my heart starting to race more and more.

I Started to blush more and more at everything he said. We sat on his couch and watched the anime Magi: Adventure of Sinbad (SORRY I AM WATCHING THAT NOW AND I LOVE ITTTT) (ALSO I AM SPOILING IT FOR Y'ALL SO I'M SORRY XDDD). "Nooo!!! SInbad's mom don't dieeee!!!!!" I yelled, I swear I had tears coming down (ME TOO APH, ME TOO) "She was a good character too..." I said, sniffling, pretending to pout. "She a will be missed." Aaron said looking from me back the t.v.

"Indeed she shall" I said to Aaron. He chuckled and we continued watching. I look at Aaron who was still looking at the T.V. Man.. He is cute.. I think I like him... Wait what am I saying?! We are just friends... That's all.....

Aaron's POV:

Man, Aphmau is so cute. I wish i could be hers and she could be mine... But I know she doesn't feel the same... We watched 'Magi: Adventure of Sinbad' and one of the characters just died. I forgot the name though.....

"Nooo!!! Sinbad's mom!!" I heard her yell, Wait, is that tears I see?! Wow, Aph is really connected to these characters....

"She was a good character too...." I heard her pout, I chuckled to myself. "She will be missed" "Indeed she shall"

After awhile I saw her look at me but I didn't look back, I saw her at the corner of my eye. She was smiling then turned back to the screen. Should I Do it... Should I Make the move...?

"A-Aphmau..?" I said looking at her. "Y-Yes A-Aaron..?" She said looking at me nervously, like she knew what was going to happen. I looked at her, ready to tell her... But I couldn't... I just can't.... We'll stay as friends and that's all it'll be....

"N-Nothing... Never mind...." I said, turning back to the T.V. "O-Okay..." She stuttered, she also turned back to the T.V. We kept watching the anime and then Aphmau put her head on my shoulder, I could feel my cheeks turning a light crimson color.

I heard her mutter something but I couldn't quite tell what she said... Even though nothing good has happening, this was still a good day to take off from work. I to my right and saw a big blob of Pink hair with cat ears.... Kawaii~Chan.....