Jude the Cat

*All chapters are unedited, so don’t bitch about it unless you want to edit them for me. You didn't pay for this story, so don't expect it to be perfect. I write for fun and to get away from real life. If it bothers you so much, stop reading and go buy a book from a bookstore if that's what you want. Don't even waste your time telling me something i already know, you're reading it for free, so get over yourself.*

Chapter One

      Why in god’s name did I agree to take care of my girlfriends cat? I looked over to the picture of her I kept on my desk at work, oh yeah because she was smoking hot. Three months and I had yet to close the deal with her, but why did I stick around?

      She was a sweet girl and she had an amazing personality as well, but I was hoping that this will final get me laid. I know sounds like that’s all I want from her is sex, but it’s not true. I just always based how great the sex is for how long the relationship will last. This is the longest I ever been in a relationship and we haven’t sealed the deal yet.

      Just another reason why I should just stick with guys instead of going out with girls too. Guys were just less drama, but at the same time most of the ones I have been with don’t want a long term relationship. So the reason I still go out with girls and see, I’m just not always about sex with them.

      Now back to was I was saying, she knew I hated cats but she also knew I couldn’t tell her no. a week alone with her cat, a cat I have never seen. Once I found out about her cat, I avoided her place as much as I can. I was sure her cat could be left alone and she was just using this for me to bond with her cat. No amount of bonding with any cat is going to make me like them anymore. So now I was going to be stuck with that cat, fuck my life this week is going to suck.

      I took my time going home, I really didn’t want to deal with her cat. It was bad enough it was going to stay at my place. Just what I need, a ball of fur running everywhere in my apartment.

      I pulled up to my apartment and made the slow walk up to my third floor apartment. I saw Heidi there waiting for me outside my apartment. There on the floor was the pet taxi and bags of things I'm assuming the cat needed. God it was only going to stay here a week not a month, was it really necessary to have all this for one cat?

      “Hey babe,” Heidi said as I drew closer to them. “Did they keep you late at the office again?” she kissed my cheek as I walked up to her.

     “Yeah, had you been waiting long?” I unlocked the door and opened it for her to go in. “A lot of stuff for one week, no?” she giggled as she picked up the pet taxi and walked inside. I picked up the other bags and followed her inside.

     “it’s quiet oblivious you have never had a pet and all this should help keep Jude company for when you’re not here.”

       “Jude huh, not really your average pets name.”

      “Well Jude isn’t your regular cat and that was the name on his collar when I found him.”

      “What do you mean not your regular cat and you found him?”

     “Yes I found him one day when it was a bad storm and he just is a really tamed cat, but still curious like most cats.”