Breezy's Baby l 5

Chris.

Damn, Armani looked nothing like i thought she would.

She still stood 5'2 from the ground and still had her small frame but her curves were pefect in each and every way and as pretty as she was when we were teens, now she was beautiful. I couldnt help but keep my eyes locked on her as she stood there looking back at me, i wondered what she was thinking or how she felt as i tried to read her. My mother broke my train of thought as she asked us if were gonna just stare at each other or hug. I stood up and she walked over and hugged me, i hugged her and Christopher tight as i took in her coco butter scent, when i let her go she half smiled and sat down be side me.

"My two babies done grown up on me" My mama said looking at us with the biggest smile on her face, i looked over at Armani as she smiled at my mama "so how's it been going ?" my mama asked her as she tried to get her necklace from out of Christophers hands "Good i guess, i cant complain ..how's it been for you ?" She asked my mama.

"Same here, just trying to keep up with Chris" she explained they both slightly laughed and she asked her how was she liking motherhood "its great, i never thought i would be a mother but everyday he makes my life better" she told her giving chris a kiss on the forehead, he smiled and laid his head on her chest. "its a blessing" my mama assured her as Armani shook her head "that it is".

"Where's his father, i would love to meet him ?" She asked i agreed she looked over at me with this look then turned back to my mother "Um ... he's not in Chris's life" She replied i couldnt believe this what man couldnt take the responsbility of taking care of his child. How hard could it be to show one child you love them ? i hated the thought of even seeing my best friend stressing or even doing this by herself. Knowing that Chris didnt have a male figure in his life, stressed me a little too there were so many things Armani couldnt show him that i man needed to.

"Im sorry to hear that baby, you know if you need anything me and Chris are here for you" My mama assured her she shook her head and looked at me, i smiled and she looked away. "Thanks, i think Christopher would like that" she said i swear i could feel the mood change in the room as my mama went on talking about Christopher's father. Armani's body language changed too, making me wonder what was really up between her and her baby's father but i guess i could save that for a time that we were alone.

Armani.

I could feel the mood in the room change as Mrs. J asked me about Christopher's father, i didnt know what to say other than he wasnt in my lil' mans life, it didnt feel like this would be the right time to yell out that Chris's son was sitting right beside him and he aint even know it. I took in a deep breathe and let it out as she went on talking about how she couldnt understand how grown man could lay down and make babies but not take care of them.

I shrugged as my mama looked at me with her "this would be a great time" look, i shook my head no and she fell back as Mrs. J went on talking bout how if she was the mans mother she would make him take care of his and how she would sit down and have a serious convo with Chris if he were to ever get a women pregnant but if only she knew the truth and how it was to late to sit down and talk. Christopher was here now and growing up faster than i was wanting him to, i wish he could stay my baby forever.

I looked down at my little man, who looked up at me with his big eyes and smiled as he burst into the cutest little laugh "silly man" i said bouncing him on my legs his laughter just fulled the room and it helped me take my mind off the whole sitution that was happening around me.

Seeing him smile and laugh just let me know that i was doing everything right as a parent Christopher, he was happy and as long as he was i was no matter who was here with us. "He's one happy baby" she said smiling too, i shook my head yea as my nanny interrupted "how about we let these to have some time alone, i know they wanna catch up" she said winking at me, i half smiled i loved the fact that she was trying to get me out the sitution of hearing about dead beat dads but I wasn't very excited about having to be alone with Chris.