Summary / Disclaimer

Isabelle Lightwood liked to sleep around, it was a simple known fact.

Being a shadowhunter wasn't easy and constantly being pressured and having tight restrictions enforced had turned her meant that she needed an outlet to relieve the stress thus making her a rule breaker.

It started when she was thirteen and she realized nothing that she ever did would be enough for her mother to look at her once and say 'I'm proud of you.'

By then she also realized how she could never live up to the impossible standards her brother had set, so high that he at least got praise from her parents.

From there she started to rebel, it started in small doses.

It was her wearing revealing clothing, each piece getting nore scandalous than the last.

Then she started breaking rules on her missions and doing her own thing, flirting her way with death many a times.

The nail that sealed the coffin was the fact that she started hanging out with downworlders, in which with the household she came from was forbidden.

If being friends with them was bad then the relations she had with some of them was downright awful.

Isabelle knew what everyone thought of her, even her own brother who she loved so dearly sometimes would scoff at the things she had to say and would say a snide 'typical' whenever she did something wrong.

But she didn't care, she didn't care that the only way to get even an ounce of her parents attention was to break rules and put her life at risk.

She didn't care that the only reason she even associated herself with downworlders was because they gave her the love and attention that she constantly craved as a child.

She didn't care that everyone viewed her as a slut and never took her seriously because of the way she acted or the clothes she wore.

That was until she met Delilah Wayland.

Jace's long lost sister who finally reappears along with a fiery red head and a stumbling nerd.

Suddenly she cared about what people thought of her or how they would perceive her to Delilah.

She cared if she went on a mission just so that she could make it back to Delilah in one piece.

But she cared most of all about whether or not she would be enough for Delilah or if she would even be worthy of the love that seemed to radiate from the blonde bombshell.

Never in her life had Isabelle Lightwood been utterly enticed and consumed by one being, never in her life had one persons love and affection had she craved like a dying man in the desert.

That was until Delilah Wayland.

Claire Holt as Delilah Wayland.

so you know the drill, I don't own Shadowhunters all rights to the characters go to Cassandra Clare and the show to Ed Decter. I however own Delilah and her storyline.

I would just like to show my appreciation to captianoswin on tumblr, in which I found that mood board.

Also I want to say a huge thanks to Light-Of-The-Moon for the amazing cover! It's so beautiful and I'm in love with it.