|| Short ||

Hideyoshi Nagachika X Reader

After swiftly cutting the vegetables, you sigh and place down the knife and looked around the kitchen. "Hide!" You hollered to your boyfriend who was in the living room.

"If you need the spoon and forks their in the bottom drawer!" He yells back and a vein popped in your forehead.

"That wasn't what I was asking for!" You yelled and frantically looked through the bottom drawers and shelves.

"Where's the spices?" You asked no one in particular and kept looking for the small container that has black pepper in it.

"Oh! Their in the top shelves!" You hear Hide replied and you face palmed. Why was it there?! You can barely reach that place even if you tip toed!

Sighing again but this time in agitation, you stomped your way to the living room and saw your boyfriend casually sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Why'd you place the damn thing there?! You know I can't reach that place!" You angrily ranted.

"Eh? You can't?" Hide had a innocent expression and you knew he did it on purpose.

"Yes, I can't," you replied with a calmer tone, but there was still a hint of anger.

"C'mon, I'll help you then," Hide stood up from his seat and grabbed your hand, leading you back to the kitchen and stood still near the top shelves.

"Well? Aren't you going to get it?" You impatiently asked, tapping your foot while crossing your arms.

"But I'll need something in return," Hide says with a bright grin in his face.

"And what is it that you need?" You pressed him and he chuckles.

"A kiss."

"Fine. A kiss will do then," you said with a shrug, but he still didn't move. "Well, get on it then!" You ushered him and he nods, grabbing the small container with ease, but his arm stayed high and tall.

"Hide! I need it now!" You growled and tried to reach it with your small arms.

"Ahem, your still forgetting something," Hide almost said with a sing song voice.

Heat crept in your cheeks as you kissed his own cheeks, but he still wasn't satisfied.

"Eh? Only one? I was expecting something more," Hide's tone was full of excitement and a hint of teasing.

"Only this once will I ever ask you again," you groaned and brought your hand to reach his collar and harshly pulled it down, planting a deep kiss in his lips.

After a few seconds, you pulled away and grabbed the container of black pepper which was somehow on the counter, but it was out of your grasp when a arm was slipped on your waist and a pair of lips smashed into yours.

"That's why I love the way my girlfriend is short," Hide's forehead connected with yours and you blushed a deep red, surprised by the sudden affection he was giving you.

"Damn, I love you," Hide added with a grin.

**

This is what I came up within 30 minutes. It's not that much but I'll be making more one shots from now on.

Requests are open!