Chapter 3

Andrea's POV

When we arrived at the mall we immediately made our way to our all time favorite store, Forever 21. I went straight for the jeans, Shannan went straight for the hoodies, Kiana went straight for the shirts.

I ended up buying 5 pair of jeans, 10 pairs of leggings, 12 tank-tops and shirts. I don't even know what the girls bought. And I don't really care, they'll end up showing me later on anyways.

After doing some more shopping throughout the stores we made our way to the food court. As I was making my way to Panda Express some asshole bumped into me and made me spill my drink all over my shirt

"Really!" I whined in a sad yet annoyed tone

I looked up at him and his group of friends to see them laughing their asses off. Well, that was until his friends registered who I was and stopped laughing, the asshole just keep laughing. One was really tall with brown-ish hair and dark brown eyes and the other was a little shorter with short dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Why the hell are you still here?" I asked him really annoyed right now.

His friends were now standing by my side along with Shannan and Kiana. I turned over to them for backup but they were just talking with his friends. He finally looked up at me and stopped laughing. He just stared at me for awhile not in an awkward way but more of a creepy stalker way.

"Are you going to apologize to me or are you just going stand there?" I scoffed at him

"I think imma just stand here." He said with a smirk.

"Are you new to town because I could get you up to speed real quick." I said balling my fist up

"No, I'm not new to town. I know who you are, You're Andrea Garcia daughter of Carlos Garcia, leader of The Angels of Death gang." He said nonchalantly.

Well this is new, he's not pissing his pants because I threatened him, he's not even scared of me.

"Who are you? I've never see-" I was saying but got cut off by my annoying ass brothers.

"What are you doing talking to Blake Dallas?" Aidan scolded me.

"Why does it matter?" I shot back annoyed. God everyone's pissing me off today.

"Because I'm your worst enemy babe." whispered a voice in my ear.

I jumped as his voice sent chills down my spine.

"Blake Dallas son of Charlie Dallas, pleasure." he said putting his hand out for me to shake

"Don't touch her." Adrian said pushing me behind him

"Yo chill I can take care of myself." I scoffed pushing my way out of the group towards Shannan and Kiana.

"Drea-" Aidan started.

"Let's go girls." I said grabbing them and our bags.

"See you idiots at home." I said turning to the twins.

"Fine." they huffed in unison as I waved at them.

Blake must have thought I was waving at him because he shot back a wink followed by a smirk. I gave him a disgusted look.

"And see you dick faces never." I smiled flipping Blake off as we turned around to leave.

I rushed out of that place and to the car as fast as I could. I hopped into the driver's seat as Kiana and Shannan got in as well. I started the car and started driving to my house without saying a word. After about 5 minutes of silence Shannan spoke up.