Chapter 1

Andrea's POV

I woke up to the most annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand down on the snooze button shutting it up. Back to the hell hole we call school. GREAT. Note the sarcasm.

"DREA!" Called a voice from downstairs.I ignored the voice as I got out of bed to get ready for the day. "DREA!" I heard again a few moments later.

"Oh my God Aidan shut up." I muttered under my breath looking through my closet grabbing my baby blue high waisted shorts, a white crop top and a flower cardigan.

"ANDREA!" He yelled again

"AIDAN IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I SWEAR I'M GOING TO CHOP OF YOUR FUCKING BALLS!" I screamed really annoyed.

"YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO SEE THEM!" He yelled back, testing my buttons. i marched over to my door and opened it yelling down the hallway,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PERV!"

"JUST HURRY UP OR I'M GONNA TELL DAD TO LEAVE YOUR ASS BEHIND!" He yelled.

"God, why are so so fucking annoying?" I sighed asking myself, slamming my door.

I rolled my eyes as I continued to get ready for my day. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room and started the shower. I stripped of my clothes and jumped in the shower. After about 10 minutes I decided it was time to get out. I turned the water off and dried myself off. I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them up my tan legs. Then I slipped on my crop top letting my black and purple hair fall out of the towel. I brushed the tangles out of my hair before blow drying and curling it. I applied a little bit of foundation and mascara before taking one last look in the mirror smiling at myself in approval.

I opened my door to smell the sweet mouth watering smell of bacon, I smiled knowing my mom was making breakfast. I walked downstairs and greeted my mom.

"Hi Mommy." I chirped.

"Hey sweetie, here eat some breakfast." She smiled and handed me a plate.

"Thank you." I smiled grabbing the plate and taking a seat next to Aidan.

"Took you long enough." My other brother Adrian said.

"Shut up Adrian." I said glaring at him. I have two older brother that are fraternal twins. Adrian and Aiden. Aiden had piercing ice blue eyes with a round-ish jawline and he had small quiff with his brown. Adrian also had brown hair in the same style and the same ice blue

Just as I was about to sit down and eat Aidan started scolding me like he is my dad, he does this a lot.

"What the hell are you wearing." He yelled. God why does he care.

"My clothes, why do you care?" I ask looking at him annoyed knowing what he is going to say.

"You're not wearing that to school! I don't want my friends all over you." He said throwing me his hoodie.

"Ew I don't want your nasty ass herpes sweater." I squeaked throwing it back.

"I don't need one of my friends trying to get with you." he said scrunching up his face.

"Is someone scared that their friends only like them because their sister is hot." I said just to make him mad, which worked very well might I add.

"Bitch please you look like a rotten potato." he scoffed throwing away his food.

"Says the one who's still a virgin." I laughed teasing him.

"Fuck off Drea." he said flipping me off.

"Dad is not going to let you out in that." He said looking me up and down.

"Whatever. We need to go schools going to start soon." I said to both my brothers.

Then we were off to a place I like to call hell, (aka school). We all piled in my dad's tiny ass pick up truck as we waited for my dad to come down.

"Adrian you're pushing on my boob!" I winced as he continued to jab me.

"Oops sorry it was an accident." he laughed doing it again.

"Dick wad." I mumbled under my breath as I brought my hand down to hit him in the privates.

"Oh fuck!" he yelped grabbing himself.

"Oops sorry it was an accident." I mocked him from earlier as he sent me a glare.

"Nice." Aidan said bringing his hand up to high five me.

"Yea you're next on my hit list so don't piss me off." I smirked at him giving him a warning that I wasn't in a good mood.

His face dropped as he put his hands up in surrender. Just then my dad walked out of the house and into the car.

"All of you need to stop fighting." said my dad sternly as he started to car.

"Yes dad." we all said in unison.

Oh yeah let me introduce you to me, myself, and I. Hi my name is Andrea Garcia. I'm 17 years old. I live in London with my 2 older twin brothers, Aidan and Adrian. My mom Rosie Garcia and my dad Carlos Garcia. One more thing my dad is one of the most feared man in London. Why? because he is leader of The Angel of death gang. (AOD)

~~~~~~~~
(Andrea's outfit is on top)
Sorry really short chapter to start you guys off. Hope you like it. Tell me what you think.❤️😘

Vote & Comment. 

Love you my babes