Chapter 21

I sighed happily as I was cuddled into Jays arms again. He held me protectively until the door rang, he got up and kissed my lips gently.

"I'll be right back my love"

He kissed my nose causing me giggle wildly. He went and answered the door I could hear him arguing with someone and the door slam.

Jay's POV
I kissed my lovely y/n's nose causing her to giggle and went to the door. I opened it and stood with slight shock as Nya was standing there. Nya smirked and kissed me passionately, I pushed her off quickly making her land on her butt.

"I can't believe you just did that! You know I don't love you! I love y/n with all my heart and she said yes to me! She's my everything and I'm not letting you take that away from me!"

I slammed the door in her face as her lip started to quiver meaning she was about to play the pity game. I walked back in to the room my wonderful and very beautiful y/n and sat beside her.

"Jay? Who was that?"

"That was Nya she kissed me and I pushed her away so hard that she fell on her butt"

She looked at me in surprise and pulled away slightly. I looked at her confused.

"Y/n I didn't kiss her back as soon as her lips touched mine I pushed her away and she fell on her butt"

She kept staring at me and then she climbed in my lap facing me. I looked at her puzzled and she connected her lips to mine. I melted instantly and held her sides, I felt the instant fireworks that I always feel. I kissed her rougher and I heard a small moan escape her lips. I smirked into the kiss and she pulled away.

"Is that better?"

I smiled and hugged her close.

"Way better better baby I love you"

"I love you to Jay"

She hugged me around my neck and nuzzled into my head.

"I love you to"