Yo-kai Watch Type-0

Lucas's Pov

Mom: "Talia pulled through and she's going to be fine." My eyes widen as my smile grew. "The doctor told us that the virus suddenly disappeared and they were able to finish the surgery without any problem. I just now got a call saying that she woke up, so I was waiting for you to wake up so we can go visit her." I hurried and got dressed and we headed to the hospital. We had stopped by the flower shop and gotten some flowers for her. We arrived at the hospital to see Nate and the others with their parents.

Nate: "Lucas. Are you glad to hear Talia's okay?"

Me: "Yeah. I was so worried." We all went to the 3rd floor and found Talia's room. Nate's dad knocked on the door. Grandma answered.

Grandma: "Hello everyone. Come on in kids." The 5 of us went to Talia's room and saw her reading.

Talia: "You guys!" We all hugged her and we talked. Our parents, grandma and Uncle Ken went into the hallway to talk. "Hey guys, look what my grandma found. My flower seemed to have burst and under the petals, she found this." Talia opened her hand and showed us a beautiful crystal. It was actually made up of rectangular blue pillars of different sizes that were all gathered underneath a gold dome. Above was an upside-down dewdrop supporting it all(SD's Power Crystal Azurica).

Katie: "Where'd that come from?"

Talia: "I don't know. Grandma told me that my flower seemed to have died and found this underneath the petals. I don't know if the crystal has any special power or anything." Grandma came back into the room.

Grandma: "Kids, your parents just gave me these, saying found them under the petals of your flowers." Grandma gave each of us a crystal like Talia's.

.My crystal was egg-shaped that was smooth. It was a lustrous milky orange and sparkled like it was sprinkled with stardust.(SD's Power Crystal Scatterite).

.Bear's crystal were 3 rough-cut, orange-copper stones that gave off a strange orange light(SD's Power Crystal Glisten Paw recolored).

.Eddie's crystal surfboard-shaped and rich-green in color. It may have looked delicate and translucent in appearance, but I think there's more to it than that(SD's Power Crystal Gossamer).

.Nate's crystal was asteroid-shaped and deep-red in color. It had an outer layer of interlinked ribs that looked like they were holding the jewel together(SD's Power Crystal Quarrelite).

.Katie's crystal was an angular, multifaceted electric-pink jewel. It appeared rugged, but was light as air and possibly fragile(SD's Power Crystal Charmelite).

Nate: "Wow! What do these do?"

Grandma: "They're protective crystals. They'll protect you from being Inspirited by Yo-kai you haven't befriended yet."

Eddie: "Awesome! At least now we'll all be immune to the Yo-kai."

Bear: "This is so cool!" After a few days, Talia was able to go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pov

I was fiddling with my crystal when Sweety suddenly came bursting into my room.

Sweety: "We need to go to the Yo-kai World now!" Before I could ask why, she pulled me out of my room and dragged me to the riverside. Not long after, Lucas and Alloo showed up.

Lucas: "You too?" I nodded.

Alloo: "Summon Mirapo!" I took Mira's medal.

Me: "Come on out my friend. Calling; Mira! Yo-kai Medal, do your thing!"

Summoning: Mysterious

A Boo-shigga! Boo-shigga! Boogie woogie! Cling clang delirious Mysterious!

Mirapo!

Sweety: "Mirapo, transport us to the Yo-kai World!" Mira glowed and we soon found ourselves in the Yo-kai World.

Me: "So this is our home..." Both Sweety and Alloo began dragging us until we came to a tall building. "What was the big emergency that you had to drag us here?"

Alloo: "This." He showed us his Yo-kai Pad, which had an announcement of the release of a new Yo-kai Watch: Type-0! By the time the announcement ended, a huge line of Yo-kai had formed behind us. "Good thing we got here before the announcement was made."

Lucas: "Weird how you guys new about the announcement before it was even aired."

Sweety: "As Royal Yo-kai, we receive all news about new Yo-kai items before anyone else. Speaking of... Alloo, we have to go to the Medal Bureau."

Alloo: "Ah yes!" Alloo and Sweety both handed us a pouch. "That's the money for the watches. We'll be back soon." They both went off. It wasn't before too long that Nate and the others showed up.

Bear: "How'd you guys get here before everyone else?"

Me: "Sweety and Alloo are notified before the announcements are made." They were forced to go to the end. After what felt like hours, I hear a rumbling noise. We turned to see a Yo-kai headed right for us. I took out a medal, quickly looked at it and placed it in my watch. "Come on out my friend. Calling; Tabby! Yo-kai Medal, do your thing!"

Summoning: Charming!

Alarming! Boom Boom! Walla Walla Dance Dance! Charming!

Jibanyan T!

"Tabby, stop that Yo-kai!"

Tabby: "No problem! Paws of Fury!" She punched the Yo-kai into a sudden stop. We looked at the Yo-kai.

Lucas: "Who's this?" Sweety left me her Yo-kai Pad so I scrolled through until I found it.

Me: "It's said his name is Matenshi. He hates waiting in line and those he Inspirits will cut in line to be first." After calming him down, we and the others each got a Yo-kai Watch Type-0. We all returned home and Sweety finally came back. "Well, you missed an eventful waiting-in-line."

Sweety: "Sorry. I had to go to the Medal Bureau to update my medal." She gave me her new medal, which was green instead of light gray. "The new Watch will only work with recently obtained medals." I decided to try the watch out.

Me: "Come on out my friend. Calling; Sweety! Yo-kai Medal, do your thing!"

Summoning Pose... Summoning a Charming:

Shmoopie!

"Wow! You came out in the pose on your medal."

Sweety: "Just a new feature of Type-0. Well, let's get some sleep." I got dressed in my pajamas and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talia's Yo-kai: Shmoopie.

Lucas's Yo-kai: Alloo.

Nate's Yo-kai: Whisper and Jibanyan.

Katie's Yo-kai: Rhyth.

Eddie's Yo-kai: Mynimo.

Bear's Yo-kai: Dulluma.

Also, since the dub is only at 26 and sub is at 106, the Yo-kais' names are going to be JAP until the dub comes out.