Talia's Secret

Also, the reason I list all of the Yo-kai each kid has, it's in case someone jumps ahead and is confused about the Yo-kai they have. Next chapter, I'm going to have Katie, Bear and Eddie become Yo-kai Watch wearers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pov

I was out walking and saw Lucas in the park.

Me: "Lucas!" He looked toward me, shocked, and hid something behind his back. "Huh? What's that?" I looked and saw it was a giant hot dog. "Lucas, why are you eating something so greasy like that?"

Lucas: "I don't know. I just passed by the convenience store and I suddenly felt so hungry. I've eaten so much from there and now I feel so sick." While he was telling me this, he would take medium-sized bites from the hotdog.

Alloo: "I don't know what could possibly be causing this."

Sweety: "Maybe you should call on a Yo-kai friend to help you. Maybe Grainpa."

Lucas: "Worth a shot. Come on out my friend. Calling; Grainpa! Yo-kai Medal, do your thing!"

Summoning: Heartful

Speedy, artful! Sing lalala! Everywhere, Heartful!

Grainpa!

Lucas: "Grainpa help! I don't know why, but I keep stuffing my face with food from the convenience store to the point where I feel sick."

Me: "Do you know a Yo-kai who could cause this?"

Grainpa: "Why yes. It is the Yo-kai known as Hungramps. He more than likely is Inspiriting the store. You must deal with him, but first..." Grainpa cloaked Lucas in a bright green light.

Lucas: "I finally feel full and I don't feel sick anymore."

Me: "Let's go." We hurried to the convenience store and saw Nate was there.

Nate: "I guess you guys thought the same thing. A Yo-kai's here."

Lucas: "Not only that, we know who it is. It's Hungramps."

Whisper: "Oh come now. Nate goes on about how Yo-kai are causing problems when really-"

Nate: "Found him!"

Whisper: "What?!" We noticed Hungramps, just sitting outside the store, sleeping. Anytime we woke him up, he'd fall back asleep.

Sweety: "Try using Chatty." Chatty was the name I gave to Tattletell.

Me: "Good idea. Come on out my friend. Calling Chatty! Yo-kai Medal, do your thing!"

Summoning: Mysterious

A Boo-shigga! Boo-shigga! Boogie woogie! Cling clang delirious Mysterious!

Tattletell!

"Chatty, get Hungramps to tell us why he's Inspiriting the store!" Chatty hopped on Hungramps face and he told us the reason he was Inspiriting the convenient store was because this was the place he always brought his granddaughter to. He and his granddaughter spent a lot of time together, but when she started school, she wasn't around him as much. After he passed away and became a Yo-kai, his memories of her faded and he couldn't remember what she looked like. So he was Inspiriting the store in hopes she'd come by.

Whisper: "We understand your situation, but you can't go around making people sick to their stomachs!" Wow, Whisper didn't sugar-coat that at all. "And there's no guarantee that even if you're granddaughter comes here that you'll recognize her." Okay, that was a little harsh.