3 Yo-kai Watch Wearers

Also, since I don't know if their ever going to actually introduce Lucas, like have him speak or anything, does anyone know any voice actors in both ENG and JAP that would suit him?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pov

The next day at school seemed normal enough. Although, one of my classmates, Katie, had revealed an embarrassing secret of one my other classmate, Nate, who I had met earlier on. I met with Lucas after school was over.

Me: "Lucas, do you think a Yo-kai's around?"

Lucas: "I sure hope so. I'd hate to think that Katie just up and decided to say something that private out loud on purpose."

Sweety: "I think there is a Yo-kai that makes people say their most embarrassing secrets. I believe it's from the Mysterious Tribe so, Alloo do you know?"

Alloo: "Ah yes. But I'm having a little trouble remembering." That's when both he and Sweety shot a look to Katie who was passing by us. "Quick, point your watches toward Katie!" We did so and saw a tiny old woman hanging from Katie's face.

Me: "Who in the world is that?"

Alloo: "So it was her. The Mysterious Tribe Yo-kai; Tattletell!"

Lucas: "Tattletell? She's the one who makes people expose their most embarrassing secrets?"

Sweety: "We've got to catch her and fast!" Before we could run after Katie, Nate ran past us. That's when I caught a glimpse of a Yo-kai Watch on his wrist.

Me: "I think Nate can handle it."

Sweety: "What makes you say that?"

Me: "He had a Yo-kai Watch like us. Besides, it's his privacy that Tattletale violated."

Lucas: "I think we should leave it to Nate. He'll have no problem handling it."

Alloo: "I suppose your right." Me and Lucas decided to walk home. "Ah yes. Lucas managed to catch 4 other Yo-kai yesterday." Lucas pulled out the medals and showed them to me and Sweety. They were Cadin, Walkappa, Noway and Leadoni.

Sweety: "Talia managed to catch a Leadoni, Noway, Walkappa and Cadin too!"

Me: "Speaking of Leadoni... when I added his medal to the Medallium, some kind of symbol glowed on the front."

Lucas: "Same here."

Alloo: "Ah, that's right! Those are seals that you 2 have managed to unlock."

Sweety: "When you unlock all the seals, you'll get the medal of a Legendary Yo-kai!"

Me: "Really? Do you know which Yo-kai we need?"

Alloo: "Well, for Shady is Leadoni, for Heartful is Happiere, for Eerie is Dismeralda, for Tough is Castelius III, for Brave is Mochismo, for Slippery is Noko, I'm not sure about Charming and for Mysterious is..." That's when Alloo got a look on his face.

Lucas: "Alloo, what's wrong?"

Alloo: "Tattletell is the Mysterious Yo-kai you need to unlock the seal. Go after Nate!" Just as I turned around, a cat Yo-kai ran right into me and knocked me down.

Me: "What hit me?" I saw that the cat Yo-kai that ran into me was slightly out of it. I picked him up and shook him a little. "Are you okay?" When the cat regained his composure, he seemed shocked.

Cat: "You can see me?" Both me and Lucas nodded. That's when he saw our watches. "Oh, you have watches like Nyate's." I'm guessing since he was a cat, he was using the cat word 'nya'.