what did you do scenes of Canddise and Jack

Start from the beginning

I stood behind of her and remove her very long curly chocolate hair and placed it aside. I look at the mirror which was inside our bathroom. She blushes smiling slightly which made me to smirk. I slowly unhook her bra from behind of her which made her to gaspe alittle, innocent as always I smirk and slowly took out from her when her hands immediately came and hug her body hiding her cute small boobs.

 I smirk and sucks and plant small kisses on her shoulders to make her cool down.

 I smirk looking at her in the mirror, what is she doing. She is smilling softly looking aisde blushing not wanting to look at the mirror. I kiss on her soft ears.. which made her to feel tickligh as she giggle softly turning aside.. I smirk looking at her..

‘’ don’t hide yourself from me, you belong to me ’’ I whisper, she blushes looking aside not wanting to look at me still hinding her cups. I don’t want to push it, I squate and took out her shorts and underwear out.

 She walks aside hiding her front infront of a Wall, I shake my head since I never seen a girl this shy before  and started to undress myself and Once when I was in my birthday suit I came behind her though my dick is already hard and big but I don’t care I Hope she wont too.

I move her shoulders alittle and carried her up bridal style and walk through the tub.

All the time long she was blushing and was hiding her cups and once we seat inside the tub I seat beside her and spread my legs when she just hugs her legs hiding her front. My tub is huge three man can seat inside. Then she looses her legs and She snuggles on my chest and places her head on it and sighs softly.

, I was astonished looking at her first, then I sigh loudely kissing her forhead placing my arm around her and cup her shoulders protectively and circle playfully with my thumb,

 I lift her chin up slowly with my left hand, damn she is so beautiful her hazel eyes twinkles I couldn’t resist her cute pink lips so I attacked her lips with me kissing her deeply but she responded my Kiss back, and damn she knows how to kiss, fuck she can kiss well, all this long I thought she do not know but she knows.. she pulls away from the kiss and catch her breath alittle, I smirk looking at her while she smiles blushing .

‘’ I...I..’’ she studderd softly... looking excited

‘’ You what..!’’ I ask calmly looking at her she aparted her mouth alittle and concentrates on something and then she looks at me blinking..

‘’ Jack..’’ she calls my name softly, I smirk at her.. she smiles looking at me... she slowly removes her hands from her cups which made me to focus on her cups exicited then she took my hand, whoah what does she wants to do with my hand.

 She smiles nervously , I smirk at her then she places it on her bare stomach, I look at her confuced.. what is she doing... when I felt my a move there, I got shocked what the..

My cub is kicking.. damn my cub is kicking inside of her...  I chuckle softly loving the feeling looking at her when her lips are apart concentrating on my cub in her...

‘’ I can, I can feel him or her smiling..’’ she told smilling looking at me, while I look at her confuced, how can she know that..

‘’ How do you know that’’ I asked, my cub is only three months old still got 6 to 7 months to go. Werewolf babies are normaly pregnant for ten to nine months.

‘’ Nena.. I mean... I mean..’’

‘’ Nena..’’ I asks nodding, ‘’ tell me your Nena said what’’ I asked, I remember once slapping her and telling her never to talk about her fucking Rogue friends to anyone in this pack especially to Ageda, but I felt awful now.