Kidd and Soul

Kidd and Soul; The Secret Ship of Soul Eater Fans Everywhere?

---

"Spin the bottle, or I'll tilt every picture by a a random degree." Maka growled. Kidd looked at her in fear before finally spinning the bottle. It whirled around their group before finally pulling to a slow stop on Soul. The two guys swallowed.

"Are you sure about this?" Liz asked Black Star, who had suggested the game. He shushed her. He wanted to know what would happen.

"Come on then, haven't got all day." Soul sighed. He and Kidd met in the middle of the circle and leaned forward hesitantly. Their lips brushed. They kissed hesitantly. Hesitance melted into experimentally which brewed into borderline hungrily. Soul pulled away. The two stared at each other before scrambling back to their spots.

'Did he feel it too? The sparks?' Kidd asked himself. Soul was looking away in that "angry-cause-fuck-you-and-your-neighbors-dog" way. Kidd looked distracted in general. Soon enough their outing came to a close and everyone left..except Soul, who lost a bet and therefore had to clean up with Kidd.

They worked in silence, questioning the moment they shared. The cleaning was done. But still Soul didn't leave. He sat on the couch along with Kidd. It was love seat. They turned to each other at the same time.

"W-what was that? Back there, I mean, during Spin the Bottle." Kidd asked timidly. Soul looked around. He then took Kidd's hand and pulled him out of the living room. He pull Kidd to his bedroom, closed the door and shoved him against it.

"Tell no one." Soul said quietly, still refusing to look at him. Kidd tilted Soul's head up.

"Look me in the eye." Kidd whispered. Soul blinked. "Your beautiful eyes.." Kidd continued. Soul took it from there. He cradled Kidd's chin in his hands and kissed him deeply. They pulled at each other's body roughly. Clothes ripped under their urgency to feel. Both the boys stood shirtless and panting against the door. Kidd was kissing Soul's neck, up and down. He kissed his chin, then down his neck, and he traveled down his chest and scar.

Both the boys were getting a rise from each other, their "great weapons" (as Black Star phrased it) pushed against their jeans. Kidd was on his knees. He rested his forehead on the lower half of Soul's stomach. The tantalizing proximity gave Soul a rather large problem. Kidd grabbed Soul's hips roughly and ran his lips along the skin just above the waistband of Soul's jeans.

"Kidd.." Soul groaned. Kidd gave him a devilish look, then proceeded to unbutton and slide off Soul's jeans. It was right there in his face. Kidd pulled at his boxers. Soul groaned even louder. The shiniagami dropped Soul's boxers to the floor. He licked the tip in a teasing manner. Soul was practically melting. Kidd got started on his task, taking his sweet old time with it. He took his cues from his 'partners' reaction. Finally he finished up. He pulled away, gently dragging his teeth along his skin. Kidd stood and smiled. Soul wasted little time.

He pressed Kid against the wall again and they kissed even more. Kid took advantage of Soul's naked body. This continued for some time until finally, both boys were drained of their energy. They were collapsed on Kid's now messy bed. They looked at each other.

"Where do we stand now?" Kidd asked quietly. Soul shrugged.

"Wherever you want us to stand. But I do have one thing.." He stood an put his pants on. Kidd tilted his head in question. Soul looked at him in seriousness. "No one can know, got it?" He threw his button up shirt on but didn't button it.

"Now I need to head out. I'm making dinner tonight." He sighed. With that Soul walked out. He nearly slammed the door behind him. Kid blinked. An unexpected emotion swam deep in him. Kidd stood and pulled out a box from under his bed.

From this box he produced a bottle of hibiscus vodka. He kicked the box back under his bed and leapt on the mattress. He lay on his back and opened the bottle. He put the substance to his lips and drank heavily.

He needed to purge himself of this feeling. He needed to get these thoughts out of his head. Suddenly his door was opening. Kidd stashed the bottle behind his end table. It was Soul. He walked in the room and picked up a piece of jewelry off the floor.

"I forgot this." Soul explained. He could smell the alcohol yet said nothing. Kid's problems were Kid's problems. Kidd raised a finger.

"Here's where we stand, Eater." Kidd sat up and gestured between the two of them. "As far as I'm concerned...we never happened." Kid spat. Soul clenched his fist around the piece of jewlery. Dammit! He just went on a limb to show his feelings and HE gets dumped?

"Whatever. Enjoy your alcohol poisoning." Soul spat as he stormed out of the house. He ran into the sisters on the way out. They exchanged looks. Liz and Patti started sprinting to the house. Soul was shocked. They knew what was going on?

"Kid! Kid!" Liz screamed. She barged into his room. His body was limp on his bed. "Kidd!" Her scream was shrill and terrified. Soul had followed them back into the house, alarmed by their fear. He found Liz cradling Kid.

"Kid! Kid please!" She sobbed. Patti stood with her back pressed against the wall and we hands covering her mouth. Soul blinked. Then he saw it. The shattered bottle. A crumpled up paper. His knees gave out and fell to floor. On the wall, written in blood it read a single word.

"Sorrow"