Nine

J point of view
I sitting back at the spot making sure everything going the way it's suppose to. I notice my man Carlos ain't check in for his part of the deal. So I decided to check in on him.

Text message:
Eh man where you at?
The hospital.
You alright?
Nah man my girl in the back.
Alright I'm omw.
End text message.

Putting business aside I grab my Keyes and headed out. When I got there he was just finishing talking to the nurse who stood about 5'3 her hair was wavy pin up in a ponytail. She left when I ask Carlos for the update.
'Yo did you hear anything?'
"Yeah they stop the bleeding she had to get a blood transfusion there trying to get her under pain control. "
'Alright man, do you know who could do this to her?'
"Her ex came and while she was packing and started hitting on her and stuff."
'Want me to take care of it?'
"Nah I'm good."

'You sure I can get one of my boys to-'
"Nah I'm straight, just want to make sure she's okay just keep an eye out for him."
'Alright man you need anything let me know.'
The nurse comes back telling us we can see her and she led us to the room, she liked just as good in the back as she does in the front.

"Here you go she's under a lot of medication so you don't have long before it kicks In."
Even the way she talked was sexy. My boy Carlos was the first to go in I just stood there being supportive. While Carlos was talking to her things got weird when the nurse asked about some dude name Trey. We step out to see what was up so all I seen was worried when she told us who did this to her and showed us the scar on her arm which looked the same on Desirée arm. I was pissed when I seen what he did but I manage to to keep my cool I looked at Carlos to see if he wants me to take care of it. He nodded his head. And I headed back to the spot. To get everything set up.

After getting all the info I could I sad there and smoked me one. Then I locked up the
placed and headed home on my there all I could think about was Chanel. Normally if I seen a fine female I would screw her and go on bout my business but something bout her is Different like I want to get to know her for real. Maybe I'll go over her job and see what's up.