6. Nashville

*Taylor's POV*

"Are we ready to go kiddos?", I shout enthusiastically, as my bodyguards start carrying our luggage out to our cars.

Adam and I were taking the kids to visit my parents in Nashville for a few days, and then we were leaving the boys and the cats with them for the weekend while we took a trip to Disneyland with Ellie.

Noah was ecstatic about the fact that he could go horse riding and fishing with his Grandpa everyday, and he couldn't wait to leave.

Luke on the other hand, had no idea what was going on, but I know that once he realises we're leaving him with Grandma for a couple of days, he won't be too happy.

"I'm ready to go Mommy", Noah says, dragging Ellie out the door by the hand, disappearing from my line of vision.

"Noah, wait for Mommy", I shout, realising that there were paparazzi outside our property.

"I'm on it", Adam shouts, running down the stairs and giving me a quick peck on the lips, before accompanying the two older kids to the car.

I grab my purse and lift Luke onto my hip, walking out the front door with security guards on all sides of me.

Luke starts fussing with all the camera flashes, but thankfully doesn't start to cry.

The last thing I wanted was a picture of my baby crying to be all over the newsstands tomorrow.

We safely make it to our car and I buckle Luke into his car seat, before sitting next to him in the back seat.

Adam and the other kids were travelling to the airport in a separate car, while I traveled with Luke, because it allowed us to have more security on site with us, which was particularly important, as the boys were terrified of the paps.

We finally make it to the airport without being followed, and drive directly onto the runway.

Chris, my bodyguard helps me out of the car, and I see Adam, Ellie and Noah getting out of their car across the runway.

Noah runs over to me and wraps his arms around my legs, and I pick him up and kiss his cheek before letting him back down again.

I could tell that the paparazzi startled him, and that's why he was so eager to see me.

Adam walks over and takes Luke out from the other side of the car, and I take Noah and Ellie's hands and lead them onto the private jet.

Once Ellie is settled on the iPad and Luke is asleep in his travel seat, I lift Noah onto my lap and take a seat across from Adam and the cats.

Olivia was sitting on Adam's lap, purring softly as he stroked her fur, and Meredith was laying underneath his seat, sulking.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

After all these years, her personality hadn't changed one bit.

As the plane starts up, Noah flinches and wraps his arms around my neck, and I hold him tightly, whispering reassuring things in his ears.

In his 3 years of life, Adam and I had learned that nothing scared Noah more than planes did.

We thought that Ellie had a bad fear before, but nothing really compared to Noah's fear.

6 months ago, when we flew to Scotland to visit Adam's Dad, Noah had been so afraid that he hid under Adam's seat, curled up like a ball, and refused to come out for the whole flight.

I brush his blonde mop of curls out of his face, and he cuddles into me, eventually falling asleep.

"Are you excited for Disneyland, my little mermaid?", Adam asks Ellie, making her look up from the iPad.